revv's Halo: Reach (Xbox 360) review

• revv wrote this review on .

New Halo Player

I have never really been much of a Halo player, but I have to say that Halo Reach is a great game. The campaign is great, fun levels with challenging AI. I love the persistance Avatar that you get to use in multiplayer and buy new equipment for.

Really entertaining game, I would suggest it to anyone who like FPS games. This game has the replayability to keep me entertained for a long time.

Other reviews for Halo: Reach (Xbox 360)

Will You Remember Reach? 0

It has been a decade since the release of Halo: Combat Evolved, and still I think of it as one of the greatest first person shooters of all time. A true masterpiece of console gaming, Halo innovated the genre with regenerating shields, a two weapon limit, drivable vehicles, and console controls that didn't feel stiff and awkward. As groundbreaking as the game was, the FPS genre has come a very long way since 2000, and those features are all considered standard elements of modern games. Has Halo ...