Favorite Song in Hotline Miami?

• 59 results
#51 Posted by BBAlpert (1442 posts) -

Not to dismiss tracks like Hydrogen, Miami Disco, and (at least the beginning of) Silver Light, but I think Knock Knock and Musikk Per Automatikk deserve a bit more love than they generally get.

#52 Posted by Vod_Crack (715 posts) -

@Animasta said:

@Vod_Crack said:

@CptBedlam said:

You all have terrible taste! Best song is obviously "Miami"

I think it pales in comparison to Nightcall, which it is clearly taking inspiration from.

yeah but nightcall is so good that even a not as good nightcall inspired song is still dope as fuck

I can't deny that.

#53 Edited by chilipeppersman (1159 posts) -

I have always liked Paris a lot. This soundtrack is so damn good overall though.

#54 Edited by avantegardener (1118 posts) -

Hydrogen is certainly the Marquee track, I think the more you listen to album, the more you enjoy. 'Turf main' is also a banger.

#55 Posted by Bulby33 (589 posts) -

Hydrogen for me. I really like Miami, too.

#56 Edited by AMyggen (2847 posts) -

#57 Edited by mjk0104 (200 posts) -

Bit of an old thread, but hey.

Crystals is the kicker for me, closely followed by hydrogen.

#58 Posted by Gatehouse (610 posts) -

I love all the Scattle tracks, along with Miami Disco and Miami (these really are very similar names). I still listen to this soundtrack whenever I'm driving at night.

#59 Posted by Sick_Sick_Sick (86 posts) -

i love knock knock but i think its mainly because of the level its played on felt like i had actually accomplished something when i finally beat that!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.