Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Inazuma Eleven

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Aug 22, 2008

Inazuma Eleven is a soccer-themed RPG for the Nintendo DS by way of developer Level-5.

Inazuma 11 Dated In Japan

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

Inazuma 11 - 2

No Caption Provided
    The sequel to Level-5's fantastic football RPG, Inazuma Eleven, has been given a release date in Japan.  

The popular RPGs sequel, which also for Nintendo's DS, is due for release on October 1st, 2009. The original game is still doing very well ineed, holding strong position in the Media Create Top 30, and having over 300,000 copies sold since release. 

Thanks to NeoGaf

WooT! 

mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By mracoon

I've never heard of the game. Did the original get released outside of Japan?

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By oldschool

LS, I had no idea this is an RPG series.  I just had Winning Eleven in my head and thought was a usual football game.  You have the first if I remember correctly, with the language issues, what is it like?  Does it play like a proper football game?  Is the RPG element relevant to the game?

No Caption Provided
    Images from the last game I assume.

No Caption Provided

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Linkyshinks
    mracoon said:
    "I've never heard of the game. Did the original get released outside of Japan?"

Never, and shockingly so, The game given it's theme has the potentional to sell millions.

oldschool said:
    "LS, I had no idea this is an RPG series.  I just had Winning Eleven in my head and thought was a usual football game.  You have the first if I remember correctly, with the language issues, what is it like?  Does it play like a proper football game?  Is the RPG element relevant to the game?
    No Caption Provided
    Images from the last game I assume.

No Caption Provided

"

The text barrier is  easy to overcome, there are now numerous guides online for you to choose from. It's RPG all the way and very cool,. The game is fittingly, "a game of two halves" quite literally, one half  has a strong RPG aspect, while the other, which is the actual match itself,  is more action orienated, if not entirely action based. It has a great story with charming characters, like the main one, Endou. There is actually a Anime now :D

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Linkyshinks
    oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By oldschool

What do you think the chances are that they would do a Western release?  After all Football is a massively popular game.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Linkyshinks
    oldschool said:
    "What do you think the chances are that they would do a Western release?  After all Football is a massively popular game."

It's really hard to call.  I cannot see it happening anytime soon though, not when you look at how they're sitting on Layton games.

unclejohn0525

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By unclejohn0525

How does it sell in Japan? I know at least enough to warrant a sequel, but do you have a rough idea? I'm not a fan of soccer, or RPG's in general, but I'd be interested to know how other people like it.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Linkyshinks
    unclejohn0525 said:
    "How does it sell in Japan? I know at least enough to warrant a sequel, but do you have a rough idea? I'm not a fan of soccer, or RPG's in general, but I'd be interested to know how other people like it."

It sells very well, the game stays high in the charts even to this day!. It's been one of the great DS success stories.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Al3xand3r

Looks pretty awesome. Hey you're back, wtf happened to ya, go bump some Wii stuff you missed :P

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By JJOR64

Looks pretty awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.