Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

inFamous 2

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 07, 2011

The electric superhuman, Cole MacGrath, returns in the sequel to 2009's open world superhero third-person action game from Sucker Punch, featuring new graphics, a new city, and new powers.

If InFamous 3 happens....

kuma_far

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kuma_far

I want a multiplayer feature with different Conduits...... 

That would be awesome, the best things in InFamous 2 were the fight against the Ice Soldiers, that kind of super-powered fight with high mobility and acrobatic stunts mixed with powers. That would be a really good and creative multiplayer, put several types of Conduits, heavier, faster or with better blast powers, with different elements and throw them into small pieces of city or locations, like the trainyard in Flood Town, or the Cementery and magic will surge from it...

CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By CenturionCajun

I'm all for multiplayer in a game if its done in a creative and polished way. At first I was completely against any type of multiplayer in Uncharted, Assassin's Creed and Dead Space but after seeing the unique and high quality way it was implemented I'm alright with it. On the other hand when a game just makes a bare bones mutiplayer mode because some executive says it should be in there I'm not so enthused. That's time and money that could have gone into the single player product.

I'm sure that Infamous has potential to have a kick ass multiplayer component. I don't think it really needs or even should have one but I can see it working.

Crash_Happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Crash_Happy

Just about every game these days gets a poorly conceived multiplayer mode, and almost all of them could do without it. As already said it's resources spent that could be used better elsewhere.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By Hizang
    @kuma_far said:
    I want a multiplayer feature with different Conduits......  That would be awesome, the best things in InFamous 2 were the fight against the Ice Soldiers, that kind of super-powered fight with high mobility and acrobatic stunts mixed with powers. That would be a really good and creative multiplayer, put several types of Conduits, heavier, faster or with better blast powers, with different elements and throw them into small pieces of city or locations, like the trainyard in Flood Town, or the Cementery and magic will surge from it...

Ok so I guess you haven't finished the game...
    BasketSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BasketSnake

How about allowing Cole to shoot straight up like a rocket instead of having to climb buildings or even the poles. That'd be something.

Heltom92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Heltom92
    @BasketSnake: There are powers in the game that let you do this...
    BasketSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BasketSnake

Sweeeet. I've only played the first couple of hours of Infamous 2.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.