Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

inFamous

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released May 26, 2009

inFamous is a third-person open-world action game in which players take control of Cole, an urban explorer / bike messenger changed by a mysterious blast that grants him electricity-based superpowers.

Glitch?

Mattzz10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Mattzz10

Is this happening to anyone else?

I only have one more spot in the neon district that I have not completed the side mission on, and it is a side mission where you protect the medical clinic.  However as soon as I step into the neon district, the side mission disappears! but as soon as I go to another island, the mission will reappear.  It seems like there is a magic spot where this mission will activate and disappear.  I kinda want to control all of the neon district but this glitch is keeping me from doing it.  Anyone have any ideas what I should do?

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By get2sammyb

No idea. If it's a side mission showing up on the map it should be there when you encounter it. Some of the side missions are "hidden" and require you to kill an enemy before you unlock it. From that point you'll get a piece of paper showing you the location of a package, which you'll have to find. Those missions don't show up on the map.

Have you tried going to the clinic anyway and seeing if you can interact with mission starter?

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By suneku

I think missions disappear when there are enemies around the area, or if the quest giver got knocked down. If it isn't those then I have no idea.

Aphex666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Aphex666
    @suneku said:
    "I think missions disappear when there are enemies around the area, or if the quest giver got knocked down. If it isn't those then I have no idea."

This is correct I noticed this myself after a mission I was going to disappeared and when I got to the spot I found the NPC was on the ground.  As soon as the NPC got back up I could start the mission.
    Mattzz10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mattzz10

Thanks a ton guys.  I will go check out whats going on.

Osaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Osaladin

Either that, or you have to kill a few enemies to see if the side mission drops where you have to find whatever the guy you killed hid and where.

Mattzz10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mattzz10

No it was where enemies were killing the side mission giver, and then the whole mission would just disappear.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.