#51 Posted by notdavid (837 posts) -

Jeff is way trashier than this kid.

#52 Posted by granderojo (1778 posts) -

@GJSmitty said:

I don't...what is going on right now?

You're witnessing a Loop

#53 Posted by HerbieBug (4212 posts) -

@Sumbog said:

I feel as though this kid might suffer from some sort of autism and this is just his only interaction with the world beyond his home, making us terrible people for making fun of him. Or, maybe this is just the most insane and elaborate comedy skit I have ever seen. I am torn on what to believe.

Oh, don't trouble yourself about that. I swear autism spectrum has become the fad explanation for peculiar these days, and I say that as an autistic person myself. He knows exactly what he is doing. To wit:

Youtube commenter: This kid probably strangles cats.

His reply: no no no. You got it all wrong. I have sex with the cats BEFORE I strangle them. Keep that in mind.

:'D

#54 Posted by notdavid (837 posts) -

When the clock rings in the background, and it's the fucking Westminster Quarters, I lost my shit.

#55 Posted by Ben_H (3342 posts) -

There is a video where he is driving with is mom to pick up pizza from Domino's and for part of it he is discussing with the viewer various Russian swears he has written down on a piece of paper.

#56 Posted by Peanut (953 posts) -

This is fucking incredible.

#57 Posted by TooWalrus (13167 posts) -

Gerstmann @ 16- CES 1992

#58 Posted by TruthTellah (8795 posts) -

@TooWalrus: And don't forget the video of that sly young Jeff.

#59 Posted by Inkerman (1451 posts) -

This kid is amazing. Whatever the fuck he is doing, which I don't think is an act, he is nailing. It's hitting all the right tones for whatever he's going for. It's weird, but legitimately entertaining.

#60 Posted by Jeff (3486 posts) -

When they make the movie about this guy's life, I want to be the guy that shows up in a puff of smoke with a bottle of vodka and says "LET'S TAKE THESE ENERGY DRINKS TO THE NEXT LEVEL LITTLE MAN."

Staff
#61 Posted by CaptainCody (1505 posts) -

@Jeff said:

When they make the movie about this guy's life, I want to be the guy that shows up in a puff of smoke with a bottle of vodka and says "LET'S TAKE THESE ENERGY DRINKS TO THE NEXT LEVEL LITTLE MAN."

And that's how it all started.

#62 Posted by WickedCobra03 (2103 posts) -

Haha, hilarious. I wish it more looked life Jeff, if so, this would be the video of the year!

#63 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19329 posts) -

I wish I were him.

#64 Posted by Wraith1 (561 posts) -

This guy is amazing

#65 Posted by granderojo (1778 posts) -

@Jeff said:

#66 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4308 posts) -

I...... I dont understand............  Jesus this kids accent is amazing.  And he sounds like his game is amazing in his average day video.  Like the kind of guy to pull a lot of random and attractive women.

#67 Edited by John1912 (1859 posts) -

Lol at him eating the pizza hut bread sticks. "So I ah got about 9 hours of sleep last night....." Just trails off. Yea, this kid wouldnt be nearly as cool with out the accent. It really pulls it all together.

#68 Posted by frankfartmouth (1016 posts) -

It's not Gerstmann. It's the East Coast version of Paul Dano from There Will Be Blood.

#69 Posted by AssInAss (2619 posts) -

Like Alex said, he belongs in a Wes Anderson movie.

#70 Posted by Fattony12000 (7301 posts) -

He's the next Frozen Chicken Wing Killer, that's for sure.

#71 Posted by kmdrkul (3476 posts) -

This kid reminds me of Charlie Kelly's creepy uncle from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

#72 Posted by JSwan13 (276 posts) -

No, this kid is way more professional than Jeff.

#73 Posted by granderojo (1778 posts) -

@AssInAss said:

Like Alex said, he belongs in a Wes Anderson movie.

More like Wes Anderson television show. All Twin Peaks style.

#74 Posted by Disconnect (68 posts) -

What a dapper motherfucker.

#75 Posted by Amikron (264 posts) -

I wanted to view this classy motherfucker but the videos linked in this thread are now private. Did something terrible happen to Liquid Jeff?

#76 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1241 posts) -

@Amikron said:

I wanted to view this classy motherfucker but the videos linked in this thread are now private. Did something terrible happen to Liquid Jeff?

Yea I wanted to rewatch his Twinkie video and now all his videos are gone. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

#77 Posted by Akrid (1356 posts) -

I looked around and apparently he's moved channels temporarily. I'd speculate that a less than scrupulous community caught wind of him around the time when (or maybe because) this thread was posted, and that he was so demoralized that he just took it all down.

Bummer - I wanted to see what the fuss was about.

#78 Posted by MasturbatingestBear (1190 posts) -

@Akrid: I don't know, it was posted on r/cringe and everyone on there started to give the kid support. He had very little negative comments.

This kids accent is amazing. Keep doin what you do lil boy.

#79 Posted by Ghost_Cat (1430 posts) -

I am too late nooooOoOOO.

#80 Posted by John1912 (1859 posts) -

"Everything seemed to be doing good but let's put it this way: Certain People Read Certain Comments."

He was swearing in some of his comments at people who were saying mean or stupid shit on his vids. Wondering if his parents saw some of his comments? Saw his dad in one of the vids. Hes a school teacher. Looked like he might be uptight about shit like that.

#81 Edited by HerbieBug (4212 posts) -

Not sure why he didn't just deactivate comments on his videos. One of them went viral. The Dominos pizza review. It had 140,000 hits last I checked. I'm not sure he realizes this venture of his could be lucrative.

Anyway. Best of luck to him with the new channel. He's got a knack for subtle comedy that is very rare.

#82 Posted by Optix12 (612 posts) -

No clue about reddit but he did appear in some form of timefilling gizmodo article about weird food reviews on the internet (it might have been that pizza one)

#83 Posted by captain_clayman (3320 posts) -

Dude why did he make his videos private? Reactions seemed positive. Damn now I really want to see these.

#84 Posted by pandorasbox (303 posts) -

I am heartbroken that I will never get to experience these videos. That is all.

#85 Posted by big_jon (5723 posts) -

Private?

#86 Posted by Lifestrike (482 posts) -

@thabigred said:

@idBloc said:

I like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbXQrPOi3oI

"I heard rumors on the street that Walmart might be buying twinkies..."

I fucking lost it.

#87 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19329 posts) -
#88 Edited by Jaytow (693 posts) -

That kid has styyyyyyyyyyyle.

#89 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1241 posts) -

His videos are still amazing. Really good stuff.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.