The Jiant Jeffcast

#1 Posted by UnsolvedParadox (1863 posts) -

This has to be the next step, right? After the Giant Bombcast and the smash hit that is NintenDownload X-press! (along with Arrow Pointing Down), what better way to expand the Giant Bomb podcasting empire? 

I'd love to see Jeff try out the daytime talk show format with an opening monologue, lots of guests and a musical performance (usually a Midnight Brown cut). Put it out on Friday mornings, and we've got the week blanketed in the Tao of Gerstmann. 

Make it happen!

#2 Posted by TooWalrus (13203 posts) -

I'll pass, Jeff is at his best when he's got other people to interact with, and Midnight Brown... well, some of their songs are funny, but it's not my kind of music.

#3 Posted by brian3d (53 posts) -
@TooWalrus: Took the words right out of my head.
#4 Posted by KarlPilkington (2731 posts) -

Jo jhank jou.

#5 Posted by moelarrycurly (668 posts) -
@Chabbs0 said:
" Jo jhank jou. "
Jindeed.
#6 Posted by BrickRoad (702 posts) -

Daytime talk show? Nah. Late night talk show like Conan would be pretty cool. The Late Late LIVE Show LIVE! with Jeff Gerstmann. Tonights guest: Ed Boon!

#7 Posted by rjayb89 (7722 posts) -

Yeah, get Jeff Green and Geoff Keighley up in this.

#8 Posted by laserbolts (5322 posts) -
@moelarrycurly said:
" @Chabbs0 said:
" Jo jhank jou. "
Jindeed. "
Jhis jefinitly jhis.
#9 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

Only if he does it Mike Schmit style, and is alone in a room except for a girl who laughs at every single attempt at humor he makes.

#10 Posted by I_smell (3924 posts) -

I will not spend my Friday nights anywhere near "the Tao of Gerstmann".

#11 Posted by Mikemcn (6988 posts) -

Charlie rose but with jeff Gerstmann and a musical guest at the end..

#12 Posted by Mark (95 posts) -

Ja Jiant Jeffjast.

Boom!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.