dooops's Kameo: Elements of Power (Xbox 360) review

Another great platformer game from Rare.

Gameplay: Kameo's gameplay is fluid and simple. The use of the left and right triggers is about the only buttons you use through-out the game, other then the occasion a,b,x,y to switch characters. This make the game available to gamers of all skill level. The maps are setup so that you have to use different characters in different situations. This is however not all that tedious and flows quite smoothly. The gameplay is unique and original, a nice breath of fresh air. Graphics: The graphics for this game are outstanding considering this was released as a first gen next gen game in 2005. It's very colourful and the attention to detail is fantastic. You are able to zoom in so I suggest zooming in on a lot of objects and areas through-out the game. Take the time to enjoy the beauty of this game.

Sound: The sound for this game is on par with what you would expect in next gen games. It has ambient music that meshes well with the area you are in the game.

Value: I usually end up doing side quests in the games I play. This game has a few but I did not seem compelled to do so for some odd reason. You have the ability to gather fruit in the game to enhance your characters. I went through the entire game with maybe 3 or 4 enhancements made to my characters. So in other words there is a lot of things in the game but you might end up using half of it. However, the option to do so exists therefore this game has enough playback value.

Reviewer's Tilt: This game has great visuals, gameplay and an interesting story. Although predictable at times you do have a few plot twists that keep you guessing. The online aspect less a lot to be desired but it's hard to incorperate online to a platformer type game. This game can often be found for a low price as it has becomes a platinum hit and therefore is well worth the purchase. Even at full price I would recommend this game.