Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kinect Support

Concept »

Kinect is a camera and depth sensor-based peripheral for the Xbox 360 that allows users to interact with and play games using their whole bodies, rather than using a standard controller.

Kinect 3d sex adventure appears in the wild!

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By OmegaPirate

I guess it was inevitable really (though most people were expecting a lot more panty shots and tentacles in the kinect sex debut!) 

But it appears that a well known 3d sex game developer has thrown its weight behind pushing a game that will run using a modded kinect and a pc - given how specific a market that is (let alone add in that market willing to go and grab a copy of 3d sex adventures) it should be interesting to see just how successful they are in this venture (just a vanilla kinect device is already pricey enough to be a hurdle for some) 

Image of game in spoiler tag 

It was only a matter of time, what with the recent hacking and modding of Kinect, but we have our first motion controlled virtual sex game for Kinect! you will be able to utilise a disembodied hand to grope some virtua titties as well as "experience cybersex like never before!"
    Users will ultimately be able to use full body or hand gestures, voice commands and even real world sex toy objects like vibrators to control interactions in-game and between two active participants.
    The game is currently in its alpha stages at present and doesn't even have a name, it's that dedicated to the boobies, but should see a 2011 release using a Windows PC with a modded Kinect.     

So what do we think, will this kind of game be able to become a commercial success? is this the fallback market for when minigames and driving games that play themselves grow old? or do you think this will ultimately never see the light of day, and end up another failed experiment on the road to mainstream motion gaming?  What say you Giantbomb? 

Also here is a Video of the game in action, Also dont be surprised if the video vanishes from the internet sometime soon!  

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By TheFreeMan
    @OmegaPirate said:
    "Also dont be surprised if the video vanishes from the internet sometime soon!"
    and like that, it's gone.
    RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By RE_Player1
    @TheFreeMan said:
    " @OmegaPirate said:
    and like that, it's gone. "
    lol 
    OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By OmegaPirate
    @TheFreeMan said:
    " @OmegaPirate said:
    and like that, it's gone. "
    Awww really? Hmm i still got the original window with it up and rendered so i could technically just record that and upload a version of it myself in a couple of minutes 

Ill see if this gathers any more interest before i do so - im a bit lazy like that xD
    Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
    deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

I would have preffered this. I think it would be perfect.

No Caption Provided
    OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OmegaPirate
    @zudthespud: But by the looks of the 3d adventure video, you can only play with one hand on screen at a time (or did they just take that as a given) 

The image on the rapelay box clearly shows 2 groping hands meaning 
    1. Terrible false advertising or
    2. Rapelay will be released in at least 2 years time once 2 hand grope technology has been developed that allows it! (or we all grow an extra hand)

RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By RichardLOlson

Yes that is awesome.  They need to bring a Rapelay game for the 360 Kinect.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#8  Edited By Claude

Screw the Wii and PS3 Move, Kinect is going after their own audience. And it's a big one.

melcene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By melcene

Hmm I suppose I should have assumed that this thread would be NSFW but I didn't expect there would already be pictures/video.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#10  Edited By JJWeatherman

This is the real reason I'm getting a Kinect. 

<.< 

>.>

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OmegaPirate
    @melcene said:
    " Hmm I suppose I should have assumed that this thread would be NSFW but I didn't expect there would already be pictures/video. "
    Aye sorry bout that- i couldnt find a way to get the video to hide itself in a spoiler tag! apparently its not working now anyway but apologies if anyone got in any hot water over it! 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.