Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Kirby: Canvas Curse

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Mar 24, 2005

In Kirby: Canvas Curse the player is given control of the 'Magic Brush' with which they can draw Kirby a path for him to ride around obstacles, enemies, and large, colorful worlds consisting of mini-games and oddball characters.

One of the Best DS Games?

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kush

I really think that this game still stands out as one of the best games for the system. It was the first game that really made me say "Well this can't be done on any other system" and I still find it to be one of the best uses of the touch screen today. I was just wondering if anyone else would agree. Plus I just love Kirby in general :P

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Lies

Oh man, this game is great. I've got it almost 100% I think; been a while since I last popped it in.

Shocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Shocker

Kirby is the greatest, but I have not had the chance to play this game yet... I need to though.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By kush
    Shocker said:
    "Kirby is the greatest, but I have not had the chance to play this game yet... I need to though."
    You need to get on it then! This game is an absolute must for any and every DS owner out there. When I first bought my original DS I though to myself, "What the hell is the point of this touch screen...this is stupid." Then I played this game and my opinion on the DS made a complete 180.
    Junior_AIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 131

User Lists: 34

#5  Edited By Junior_AIN

I agree, I don't like Kirby but the gameplay for this game was pure win. Truly shows what the DS was meant to do.

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By iamjohn

There is a typo in the thread title.  You put a question mark where a period belongs.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By RHCPfan24

This is a great game, yes. It is one of my favorites for the system, and it was the first OMG game I had on the DS, next to Super Mario 64 of course (that's my humble opinion).

iAmJohn said:

"There is a typo in the thread title.  You put a question mark where a period belongs."

Ah, I see where you are getting at? Sneaky, sneaky.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.