Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

L.A. Noire

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released May 17, 2011

L.A. Noire is a detective thriller developed by Team Bondi in Australia and published by Rockstar Games.

Missing ONE Car(1939 Willys Overland)

Nekroskop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Nekroskop

I'm one car from 100% the game on PS3. I've looked all the usual places that people say it spawns(Broadway etc.), but I haven't seen one at all.

Does anyone know where and when there is one that spawns stationary?(parkinglot, during a mission etc)

Eddrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Eddrock

Here you go: 
    (Images found/belong to the L.A. Noire Wiki) 

Car can also be found in this area: Olive St, between 9th and 8th street.

Area to find Willys Overland
      Area to find Willys Overland
     Image of car
     Image of car
    Maajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Maajin

Oh, man, can't believe you're missing THIS one. I saw SO MANY of those near central police station.

I finished my collection yesterday, and here's a way to help you that will seem crazy, but I swear it works. Go to the Showroom, search the car you're missing (only works for 2 and 4-doors vehicles), press A or X over it. Now go back to main menu, cases, Homicide Desk, Free Roam.

As you start, the vehicle will pass by near you, or it will be parked across the street. I swear, I got every 2 and 4-door cars I was missing that way.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#4  Edited By alistercat  Online

This is the only thing I have left to do, get all the cars. I got about 50 of them naturally but since it's the last thing I would like to do it. How long does it take?

Scapegoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Scapegoat
    @theplatypus said:

Oh, man, can't believe you're missing THIS one. I saw SO MANY of those near central police station.

I finished my collection yesterday, and here's a way to help you that will seem crazy, but I swear it works. Go to the Showroom, search the car you're missing (only works for 2 and 4-doors vehicles), press A or X over it. Now go back to main menu, cases, Homicide Desk, Free Roam.

As you start, the vehicle will pass by near you, or it will be parked across the street. I swear, I got every 2 and 4-door cars I was missing that way.

So this works for undiscovered cars that are blank/locked in the showroom? Or do you use it to "get" cars you already have unlocked?
    Maajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Maajin

@Scapegoat: It does work for undiscovered cars.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.