Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

L.A. Noire

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released May 17, 2011

L.A. Noire is a detective thriller developed by Team Bondi in Australia and published by Rockstar Games.

Rockstar Pass not working?

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Lukeweizer

I bought the Rockstar Pass yesterday and booted up the game today, but I don't have access to the cases or suits. I re-downloaded the pass and still nothing. I'm in the middle of Homicide right now, should I have the Traffic desk DLC case unlocked? Do I have to do something to get my suits?

louiedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By louiedog

The pass just gives you ownership of the items. You have to go into the marketplace menu within the game and download the cases and other items.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By xyzygy

On the LA noire screen where you can select Extras, Cases, Resume, etc, press X to go into the content you can get from the XBL marketplace. Everything in there should say "Owned - Not installed" or something like that. I had no idea, but you also get some suits and a challenge pack with the pass. It's a great deal.

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Lukeweizer
    @louiedog: @xyzygy

Oooooohhh. Thanks guys.
    JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By JJWeatherman

Good to know. I'll probably pick up a Rockstar pass myself.

BBQBram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BBQBram

Getting mine tomorrow. Can't wait!

amorbis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By amorbis

It may be just me, but I'm having problem getting/playing all of the DLC. 

I went and bought the Rockstar Pass through the PlayStation Store. Then I went into the in-game store and other than it freezing once, it either gets stuck loading, or shows "no available content". I went ahead and searched the regular PS Store for the DLC and got most of them correctly downloading from there. I'm still missing a couple of the add-ons, but I'm wondering if anyone else is having the problem with the in-game store. I'm aware it's only been mere hours since everything has been back up, so I'll probably just end up waiting patiently, but I'd like to play some more L.A. Noire!

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#8  Edited By Sooperspy
    @amorbis said:
    It may be just me, but I'm having problem getting/playing all of the DLC.  I went and bought the Rockstar Pass through the PlayStation Store. Then I went into the in-game store and other than it freezing once, it either gets stuck loading, or shows "no available content". I went ahead and searched the regular PS Store for the DLC and got most of them correctly downloading from there. I'm still missing a couple of the add-ons, but I'm wondering if anyone else is having the problem with the in-game store. I'm aware it's only been mere hours since everything has been back up, so I'll probably just end up waiting patiently, but I'd like to play some more L.A. Noire!
    Some of the add-ons, like the arson case, aren't out yet.  But when they do come out, you will be able to download them for free.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.