dantekiller's Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (Steam) (PC) review

Tomb diablo

this installment in the series is a nice addition to the game franchise it add a nice new perspective and a fun and new way to play tomb raider, the game play is fun and addictive and with its co-op you and your friend will enjoy a few hour of game play, the story is a little lacking and most of the puzzles are not that hard over all the game is a blast that is most enjoyed with some one else.

Other reviews for Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (Steam) (PC)

Lara Croft: GoL. My review. 0

I know this is in the wrong plataform, but for some reason the website recognises that I've inserted it on the XBLM section but it doesn't want to show it. So if moderators wish to help, would be great! :) Enjoy my review nonetheless!  Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light arrived as the last of our summer of arcade games, as our summer comes to an end once again. Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light may not carry the "Tomb Raider" name, but as you play you will notice that it stays strong in the...