Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

League of Legends

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

A free-to-play competitive MOBA game with a large following in eSports. From the original developers of DotA: Allstars, the game expands the gameplay found in DotA by adding persistent Summoner profiles and a variety of original champions who fight for you on the battlefield against bots or one another.

Riven patch is out and some things to consider.

Detrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Detrian

- No, Dominion is not out yet and won't be for a while.

- Riven is not available in the store yet.

- New Kog Maw, Singed, Riven, Malzahar skins. Not available in the store at the moment either. NOTE: Singed skin is actually wearing a green coat ingame (looks bad in my opinion), Riven's Redeemed skin also has green clothes instead of blue (and looks bad too).

- People with at least 10 games played should have their Kayle + skin, some people seem to be having problems with their Jarvan + skins from ranked.

- Store layout change.

- Balance changes and bug fixes as detailed in the patch notes.

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By valrog

Doesn't seem to be out in EU East yet. Also, when will Irelia, LeBlanc or Swain get a new skin? It's always the same champions...

Also, what's up with that 25% in ELO rewards? Does that mean that only 25% of people that are eligible to get this will receive the reward? Or...

Maystack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Maystack

Wait, you get Kayle free by just playing 10 games?

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

#4  Edited By Kidavenger

@Maystack said:

10 ranked games, it's the minimum number to get yourself on the ladder.

tkalsey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By tkalsey

@maystack just a skin i think

Maystack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Maystack

Ah right. I just checked and she's pretty cheap anyway.

Detrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Detrian

Riven is now live on the store for 6300 IP.

@valrog said:

Doesn't seem to be out in EU East yet. Also, when will Irelia, LeBlanc or Swain get a new skin? It's always the same champions...

Also, what's up with that 25% in ELO rewards? Does that mean that only 25% of people that are eligible to get this will receive the reward? Or...

European servers get the patch a day later or so. Don't know about the ELO rewards.

@Kidavenger said:

@Maystack said:

10 ranked games, it's the minimum number to get yourself on the ladder.

That was changed, any 10 regular PVP or vs AI games would have done it.

@tkalsey said:

@maystack just a skin i think

Skin and champion if you didn't own Kayle before.

EmptyApartment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By EmptyApartment

Like Detrian mentioned above It has been confirmed by RIOT that it is any 10 matchmade games (normals, ranked, ai vs co-op). Yes you get the skin for free BUT if you qualify for the free Judgment Kayle skin but yet to own Kayle you will also get the champ Kayle free for your account as well as the skin

Personally I am looking forward to checking out the Taric changes and damn happy about the Morde and Orianna nerfs. Also Detrian Riot has said that the Jarvin skins are starting to roll out slowly now and not to worry you will get it in your account if you qualified

@valrog said:

The other rewards besides the Kayle skin are below. They all have to do whatever your highest current Elo ranked was. Also say for the bronze reward, all the 25% means is that only about 25% of all ranked players are above 1249 Elo. All the way up to only 0.2% being above 1899 Elo. All players above the listed Elo ranking will receive the corresponding reward.

• Platinum (Top 0.2%) – 1899 Elo & above: a framed summoner icon in platinum, a platinum banner in your summoner profile, a platinum forum badge, and a special skin for Jarvan IV
    • Gold (Top 3%) – Between 1519 and 1898 Elo : a framed summoner icon in gold, a gold banner in your summoner profile, a gold forum badge, and a special skin for Jarvan IV
    • Silver (Top 10%) – Between 1399 and 1518 ELO: a framed summoner icon in silver, and a silver banner in your summoner profile
    • Bronze (Top 25%) – Between 1249 and 1398 ELO: a framed summoner icon in bronze, and a bronze banner in your summoner profile
    • Play 10 Matchmade Games during Season One: Judgement Kayle Skin
    Cr0ssbow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cr0ssbow

What do you guys think of the changes otherwise? I'm personally glad to see Mordekaiser get nerf'd. He is RIDICULOUS if he solos top, almost impossible to harass his ass. Hopefully this change helps that.

Jack268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jack268

Servers are busted 

What a surprise

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#11  Edited By TobbRobb

Store is down, can't buy RP... I wanted to get Riven ;(

Maystack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Maystack

I can confirm that you get Kayle free as well as the skin. Just logged in and got her unlocked.

EmptyApartment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By EmptyApartment
    @Cr0ssbow

What do you guys think of the changes otherwise? I'm personally glad to see Mordekaiser get nerf'd. He is RIDICULOUS if he solos top, almost impossible to harass his ass. Hopefully this change helps that.

yeah I'm glad to see Mords laning get nerfed (let's see if its enough) as well as Oriannas ranged got nerfed too which makes me happy. Interested to check out the Taric changes and they buffed Shen a bit to help out his junglin but I doubt that will be enough to make him really viable again.
    Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Azteck

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MORDE IS NERFED

That's what I'm thinking

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.