Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

League of Legends

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 27, 2009

A free-to-play competitive MOBA game with a large following in eSports. From the original developers of DotA: Allstars, the game expands the gameplay found in DotA by adding persistent Summoner profiles and a variety of original champions who fight for you on the battlefield against bots or one another.

So i downloaded this last night.

Jadeskye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Jadeskye

I played a game online, thought it was awesome, next thing i knew it's 10AM. Thank god i didn't have anything to do today! 

Love it so far, getting a lot of assists, not many kills and maining Ashe. 

also is master yi overpowered as shit or am i just really bad because i can't stand toe to toe with that guy no matter who's playing him.

Vision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Vision

Welcome to League. :)

Master Yi is squishy, having said that, he is strong late game so shut him down early. (gank his ass)

Also, anything that disrupts melee characters works great against him. (Exhaust, Blind, Any kind of slow etc). 

If you've got any questions what so ever, you can add Vision in-game. I'm on the US servers. :)

shiftymagician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By shiftymagician

I should get back on this game soon.  I play a mean Veigar, though unsure if he got nerfed as it has been a while.

Vision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Vision

They haven't made any changes to Veigar in the last 4 or 5 patches.

He got a small buff in 106.

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Azteck

I've been playing it pretty much daily with my friends while we're on skype. We're winning a lot, and it's a fucking blast. 

Master-Yi is insane if fed, but if you are two strong heroes you can take him out pretty easily if you stun him.

JokerSmilez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By JokerSmilez

Welcome to LoL! 

Ya. Master Yi is super powerful in the late stages of a game or if he gets fed early. He can run away from or chase pretty much anybody, and when he has his gear set, he can wipe a whole team in a team fight, as long as he's not the one to initiate. 

Standing toe to toe with Yi is really hard because most Yi's build a combnation of attack speed, crit chance, and lifesteal. 

But like others have said, he's really squishy in the early game so try and get some ganks on him early to shut him down.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.