Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Left 4 Dead

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 18, 2008

Left 4 Dead puts players in the role of one of four survivors during a zombie apocalypse. Survivors will depend on co-operation to get from one safe house to another, while facing hordes of "Infected", four of which can be controlled by human players in certain game modes.

Bioh4zard 2 Campaign Site Launch!

ZacUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ZacUK

Hello,

My name is Zac, I'm the author of the Bioh4zard2 Campaign for Left4Dead. I'm happy to announce that the site has just gone live with 30 NEW screenshots and a brand new trailer via youtube. The Campaign Takes Place during the events of Resident Evil 2. The Survivors find themselves following a few hours behind Leon & Claire's footsteps, and have to once again trek through the infested Streets of Raccoon City and escape the city, which leads them to uncover the destroyed laboratory that lies between them and the escape vehicle out of Raccoon City before it is destroyed by a military missile.

Further info, details and my contact information can be found on the website. Please post your replies on the site as I will be more likely to see them there!

www.bioh4zard2.com

flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By flaminghobo

Well I've never played RE2, but I've got to say.. that campaign looks freakin awesome.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Wow man thats looks great, this might actually get me back into L4D.

SolidestChimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SolidestChimp

my god looks ace if only i could get a claire skin for zoey now :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.