Treasure Trove Achievement

#1 Posted by rondof (20 posts) -

Did anybody have trouble getting this damn achievement?

#2 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

Yes, my brother even has every other achievement but that one his score is 980/1000

#3 Posted by epic_pets (1339 posts) -

Yes, very diffucult achivment to get

#4 Posted by SonicFire (821 posts) -

I had no luck with it whatsoever, mainly because I could not find the last seed... I even re-visited every listed location but no such luck... it's really unfortunately because that one stinking ability cost me a ton of gamerscore...

#5 Posted by Zaapp1 (660 posts) -

I was a seed short and sure that was all I was missing but I finally found it and nothing so now I'm playing through again with a guide.

#6 Posted by AutomaticSnake (390 posts) -

Yeah i had a lot of trouble with this one but i finally managed to get it. I was missing like 2 seeds under the sea.

#7 Posted by CapnCloudchaser (77 posts) -

I'm stuck at 980/1000 partly because I can't be bothered to find everything yet!

I do have a question for those that got it though. I know that items you miss end up in the auction house, but what about money treasure? You can't buy money at the auction house, but I read that it counts towards the achivement, so if I miss it, it's gone?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.