Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Will you be getting the Collectors Edition?

• 59 results
    MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By MikkaQ

No, I stopped that sort of madness years ago. Can't stand having big, giant game boxes that take up all the shelf space, and come with some crappy artbook, or some shitty figurine. How is that worth anything at all?

If I could help it, all my xbox games would be on the harddrive. I like collecting old school games, but having all these newer ones is just a drag, it takes too much room.

DoctorTran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By DoctorTran

I'm almost done paying it off. I'm excited for it.

Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Pinworm45

@MikkaQ said:

No, I stopped that sort of madness years ago. Can't stand having big, giant game boxes that take up all the shelf space, and come with some crappy artbook, or some shitty figurine. How is that worth anything at all?

If I could help it, all my xbox games would be on the harddrive. I like collecting old school games, but having all these newer ones is just a drag, it takes too much room.

The mass effect 3 Collectors is only a slightly larger tin, it comes with an artbook, soundtrack, the typical stuff, but it also includes an ingame mission, an extra companion, and a few extra in game items, and it's only 20$ more. I'm definitely going to call this one of the better Collectors. Of course you could make the argument that instead of adding stuff to the game, they merely took stuff out of the normal edition. I can't entirely disagree, but, it's still definitely worth it, and it does come with the typical collectors stuff too.

Bwast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Bwast

Collectors editions are never worth it for me. I don't care about art books, figurines or special in-game shit. Documentaries can be cool but they almost never go deep enough for me.

Standard, baby.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#55  Edited By Red

I had the collector's edition pre-ordered pretty much since it was first available, but I forfeited it to switch to the PC version. Oh well, I'll just save my money till the N7 armory eventually becomes available as DLC.

Scoozi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Scoozi

I'll be waiting for the version they end up releasing in a year with all the DLC included on the disk. Playing ME2 for PS3 now with all the DLC included on the disk, and I played the original ME on the 360 that had all the DLC too. I can wait.

DoctorTran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By DoctorTran

@Pinworm45 said:

@MikkaQ said:

The mass effect 3 Collectors is only a slightly larger tin, it comes with an artbook, soundtrack, the typical stuff, but it also includes an ingame mission, an extra companion, and a few extra in game items, and it's only 20$ more. I'm definitely going to call this one of the better Collectors. Of course you could make the argument that instead of adding stuff to the game, they merely took stuff out of the normal edition. I can't entirely disagree, but, it's still definitely worth it, and it does come with the typical collectors stuff too.

At best the case is going to be the size of two game boxes. Not that big of a deal.

Tomkang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Tomkang

Preorded my N7 edition for Xbox! Looking forward to it and have to reframe from looking at any ME3 news before the 9th. Sadly it doesn't release here in the UK till March 9th.

The sad moment when you realise the N7 edition costs the equivalent of $110 :(

Regardless, the soundtrack, ingame content, comic and artbook sold me.

GideonAmos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By GideonAmos

Would like to, but money is a little bit tight right now, so no collector edition for me. Probably gonna pick up the game in stores in like 3 days earlier than release date since in my country people don't give a shit about breaking street dates.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.