$10 on Steam

#1 Posted by Breadfan (6590 posts) -

Mass Effect is currently 50% off on Steam.  Yes that means this great game is only going for $10. 

For anyone who is capable of running this game on their PC and has some spare change to spend, it is definitely worth it.

#2 Posted by VWGTI (1919 posts) -

Damn, that's a fucking deal.

#3 Posted by Forcen (1836 posts) -

I just got it for 7.49€!

I heard a while ago that big patch was coming, is it out yet?
Should i play it now or wait for that patch?

#4 Posted by Psyx2 (396 posts) -

I wanted to get this game but I heard it has a lot of issues on the PC. I'll wait for the patch, if it ever comes...

#5 Posted by ajamafalous (12040 posts) -

Just picked it up. Hopefully it wasn't a waste.

#6 Posted by VWGTI (1919 posts) -
@ajamafalous: 

Heck no, man. You're gonna love it. :)
#7 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -

Oh....wow. I am upgrading my PC this winter so this may actually be worth it (I already have it on 360 anyway).

#8 Posted by Church069 (250 posts) -

Another excuse for me to play Mass Effect again.  Yes!

#9 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4896 posts) -

Just bought it because I've never played it before.

#10 Edited by kwyee (234 posts) -

That's a great deal! I've bought a ton of old games on the cheap this year on Steam and ImpulseDriven b/c they have weekly weekend sales.  

How's the combat in this game?  How does it compare to Borderlands (my current all-consuming game)?  Guess I'll take a look at some youtube vids first since there is no demo

#11 Edited by Alphawolfy (325 posts) -

Just bought it, can't wait for the download to finish. This and Dragon Age: Origins should last me until next year :).
It's a great deal!

#12 Posted by L33tfella_H (901 posts) -

gonna pick it up, never managed to finish the game, but i'm ready to give it another try..especially with a deal like this.

#13 Posted by kamolahy (117 posts) -
@Psyx2: I've never had one single issue with this game on my PC. Not a one. The only Bioware game I've ever had issue with is KOTOR.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.