Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Nov 20, 2007

Humanity is still a newcomer on the futuristic galactic stage, and it's up to the charismatic Commander Shepard to investigate the actions of a rogue agent while under threat from a dangerous synthetic race known as the Geth.

Bring Down the Sky

THE_END

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By THE_END

How do I access this DLC?  I just now completed the first mission and I am roaming around inside of my ship trying to find a way to access this DLC.  I have the DLC downloaded and installed....I just need help finding where to go to access it.  Please help.

Yukoei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Yukoei
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By xyzygy

Go to the Galaxy Map, the farthest out you can go. Now look around in the galaxies, you will hear about an asteroid with a rogue station, or see it. I think it's around the same system as Eden Prime maybe?

THE_END

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By THE_END

Thanks guys.   Should I go there now at such a low level or should I level up more before trying it out?  What do you recommend?  What is the best level to go there to get the best experience?

Yukoei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Yukoei
    @THE_END said:
    "Thanks guys.   Should I go there now at such a low level or should I level up more before trying it out?  What do you recommend?  What is the best level to go there to get the best experience? "

I would  wait for you to get more abilities and gain higher levels, but remember one thing: 

Do all side mission before the last mission, in my fist playthrough I thought the game would remian open and I was wrong. Oh and sorry for not being able to help you with this, I just started my second playthrough (with side missions this time)
    THE_END

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By THE_END
    @Yukoei:  Wow thanks for the tip dude.  I'll be sure not to wait until the end of the game........that must have really sucked when you found out you can't go back to play your DLC.
    Avatar image for unsolvedparadox
    unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By unsolvedparadox

I found Bring Down The Sky pretty easy, just use cover and let your health/shields recover fully during breaks in combat if you go in at a lower level.

Teaspoon83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Teaspoon83

Running around as a Vanguard playing New Game Plus, I love runnin' and gunnin' as I throw people up in the air and more. Really enjoying it but sadly, this game comes to an end as I pick up Mass Effect 2 soon. 

Avatar image for unsolvedparadox
    unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By unsolvedparadox
    @Teaspoon83 said:
    " Running around as a Vanguard playing New Game Plus, I love runnin' and gunnin' as I throw people up in the air and more. Really enjoying it but sadly, this game comes to an end as I pick up Mass Effect 2 soon.  "
    The sequel's pretty awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.