Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Nov 20, 2007

Humanity is still a newcomer on the futuristic galactic stage, and it's up to the charismatic Commander Shepard to investigate the actions of a rogue agent while under threat from a dangerous synthetic race known as the Geth.

Can't See the Galaxy!

Hyuzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Hyuzen

So i started playing mass effect a couple of days ago for the PC and theres just one big problem thats preventing me from continuing. I've just picked up all my party members except for liara and have boarded the normandy. when i go to the galaxy monitor thing to chose a destination the screen goes black except for a border type thing in the upper left corner. the only thing i can do is right click to zoom out. when i do zoom out the screen briefly shows the galaxy but then it disappears again. I've turned down all my settings but nothings worked, the game has run mostly fine up to this point with only a couple hiccups. my computer can run crysis at its lower settings so i hope that the graphics are the problem. Any suggestions?

Also on an possibly unrelated note, the game won't let me save, or quick-save for that matter. that too is proving to be a big annoyance.

Carlos1408

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Carlos1408

It seems that the PC version of this game has some major issues, in my case the game doesn't even come on after installing it, won't even work... I've even tried installing it on other computers everything, so I recently purchased it for Xbox and finished it a couple of days ago. I'm sorry I can't really help you there, I'm not too good with computers... I don't know if this will help but maybe un-installing it and re-instaling it after might help, I don't know... but it's worth a try.

Smithy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Smithy

I had the same problem, after a lot of searching and googling I found some special crack for the game and it worked.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.