No recent wiki edits to this page.
Mature is a character from The King of Fighters series. She first appears as a non-playable character in The King of Fighters '94, but forms a team with Iori Yagami and Vice in KOF '96. At the end of '96, Iori's cursed Orochi blood causes him to murder Mature and Vice; despite this, they return in The King of Fighters XIII to ensure that Orochi's power does not fall into the hands of Saiki.
She also appears in KOF '98, KOF 2002, and KOF XII, teaming with Iori and Vice in the former two entries.
Mature's set of special moves are roughly the same throughout her appearances in KOF. She primarily claws at the enemy with her long fingernails.
- Crematory: Mature knees the opponent in the face before kicking them. Only available in '98.
- Despair: Mature jumps into the air, flipping upside down while slicing below her head. In KOF XII/XIII, the slice must be activated manually.
- Death Row (Death Downer): A triple-input attack. The first input unleashes an upward slice, the second input triggers a low slice, and the last input activates a backhanded slice. EX Death Row in KOF XIII results in a maximum of five slices instead of three.
- Metal Massacre: Mature runs forward and performs a turning horizontal slice.
- Ebony Tears: Mature places her hands above her head. After a delay, she unleashes a large slash that flies forward as a projectile. The move is unique in that its input requires a motion usually reserved for Desperation Moves.
- Deceaser: A grabbing technique that Mature shares with Vice. After winding up, Mature whips her arm forward with exaggerated range. If she hits the opponent, she will toss them behind her. Mature loses the move in KOF XII and XIII.
- Sacrilege: Mature twirls into the air at a forward angle, repeatedly slicing the opponent when she makes contact with them. She loses this move in KOF XII and XIII
- Nocturnal Lights: Mature performs three Metal Massacre-like slashes before slicing upward. If the upward slice hits, Mature fires an Ebony Tears.
- Heaven's Gate: Mature runs forward. If she successfully makes contact with the opponent, she grabs them, slides to the end of the stage, and slams them against the stage boundary. This creates a pillar of energy that contains a skull.