4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 3 releases and 0 DLC

An all-time classic 0

I saw someone rated this game only 3 stars, and I was outraged. This game is a classic, and one of my all-time favorites. The campaign is incredible, very cinematic in feel, and reminds players a lot of that classic war movie Saving Private Ryan. You play the landing in Normany, recapture rural France from the nazi's, etc.The multiplayer matches are really good too. Team deathmatch, or planting bombs, capturing flags, it's all there. All the classic guns are there as well: Thompson submachine g...

Good, but gets boring fast! 1

I really wanted to like this game. I waited a bit to buy it, and bought it along with its first expansion pack (Spearhead) which I haven't played yet. I won't say I disliked it, but I can't rave about it. It just wasn't that much fun to play. There are a lot of good things about the game, a lot of mediocre things, and some things that need fixing. Maybe the expansion will be better. The good, it gives an excellent scope of feel, at times, of battlefield conditions. The beach landing at Normandy ...