Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Apr 29, 2010

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker is the latest portable entry in the Metal Gear franchise, and the second canonical Metal Gear title produced for the PSP. Set in Costa Rica, Peace Walker puts you in control of Big Boss once again as he prepares the rise of Outer Heaven.

Need Help with Bosses (Currently Peace Walker) >.>

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By KaosAngel

Gentlemen (and Ladies), 

I can't beat Peace Walker right now...and need some help with the advance boss battles.  Would like to find 3 other buddies to play with, and hopefully let me beat this damn game.  Plus, I need help with the Monster Hunter Quests.  >.>  

Let me know if you're willing to hook up online, and help a duder out.

Thankee sai.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By MikkaQ

Like the end game battle? I would but I don't have a wired PS3. That's a dumb requirement of Ad-Hoc party. Unless there's a workaround for people who live in the 21st century and actually use wi-fi, then I'm down. 

Good luck, took me 40 minutes to solo it. Pretty crazy fight though. I'm literally exhausted from the stress. 

jakeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By jakeh

I still find wireless to have issues with staying connected.

Avatar image for deactivated-58f9a027d9bbc
    deactivated-58f9a027d9bbc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

should be ok to solo peace walker...

before you head out, make sure you 
    -wear the BATTLE suit, or better, BATTLE W/H suit
    for better protection, plus you can carry 3 guns with it.  BATTLE W/H is a random drop from A~SS rank outer ops
    -bring up rocket launchers with faster reload speed like RPG7, LAW, M202 or M47.
    DO NOT bring carl-gustav because it's weight would lower your running speed, making it hard to avoid peace walker's toxic beam and missiles
    -a backup Machine gun
    preferably rank5 MG3. if not, bring anyone with armor piercing bullets
    or bring M16/M653/AK with grenade launcher, if you have the banada equipped and ultra good at arcing the grenades
    because when peace walker's health is low, it'll turn on it's electromagnetic field, reflecting ALL rocket back to you.
    if you so happened to only bring rockets to fight, you're fucked
    -supply beacon
    gun type if possible, since it hold 15 rounds, more than the 12 rounds of throw type
    -in addition to rations, get the curry, soda and mate tea
    you can't have too much healing items, plus the soda and tea can replenish your SP, preventing you from fainting after get hit by peace walker's toxic beam or powerslide.

while battling PW
    -make sure you equip healing items all the time
    also call in a supply drop when they starting to run low
    -try aim for it's "knee"
    somehow it deals more damage to PW than shooting the AI pod , plus it's easier to aim at
    also try this when PW is starting a nuclear countdown when hiding behind the hangers
    -be careful when you see PW jumped to sides of the docks 
    it could be a preparation for the powerslide
    it hurts F a lot but you can easily avoid it by staying close to either end of the dock.
    -watch out if its head is glowing bright in red/orange
    it's the electromagnetic field mentioned before
    swap out your backup weapon and keep dealing damage, swap back to rockets when it stop glowing

manage your supply and healing items well
    keep moving and keep punch it in the knees
    you'll take it down eventually

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.