Do ocelots spawn on peaceful difficulty?

#1 Posted by Cubidog1 (228 posts) -

I have searched 2 jungles and still found no ocelots, so any info would be nice.

#2 Posted by Dagbiker (6977 posts) -

If you are talking about the squids, then yes, if you are talking about anything else, then i have no idea.

#3 Posted by Shun_Akiyama (490 posts) -

Of course, whats peaceful about juggling revolvers?

#4 Posted by mandude (2669 posts) -

If they were added in a recent update and you're playing on an old savegame, you might never find any. As far as I know, animals don't respawn so if there were no ocelots in your game to begin with, there might never be any.

Of course, this is just speculation. I didn't even know ocelots were in the game.

#5 Posted by UitDeToekomst (716 posts) -

i don't know anything about Minecraft and apologize in advance for straying from the topic, but i wanted to say that the title sentence of this thread could be the most beautiful non-sequitor of all time, if not taken in context. end transmission.

#6 Posted by jking47 (1214 posts) -

@Shun_Akiyama said:

god dammit, you beat me to the metal gear joke...

#7 Posted by Shun_Akiyama (490 posts) -
@jking47 said:

@Shun_Akiyama said:

I knew it was going to happen, so I had to get in there quick.
#8 Posted by eroticfishcake (7786 posts) -

@Cubidog1: Ocelots are a passive mob so they should spawn on peaceful difficulty (I can't clarify). Have you checked the wiki though? It might shed some light on why they aren't.

#9 Posted by Cubidog1 (228 posts) -

I just found some, but thanks for the help everybody except for the people making stupid metal gear jokes.

#10 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -

Woah hostility. Calm down bro.

#11 Posted by yyZiggurat (1016 posts) -

Wow it's been I while since I've updated, I hadn't even heard of this mob until now.

#12 Posted by EuanDewar (4968 posts) -

There's ocelots and jungles in this game now?

I should probably fire it up again.

#13 Posted by coakroach (2491 posts) -

@Shun_Akiyama said:

@jking47 said:

@Shun_Akiyama said:

I knew it was going to happen, so I had to get in there quick.

You're pretty good...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.