Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

All IW has to do RIGHT NOW!

DuhQbnSiLo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By DuhQbnSiLo

Is accept there problems and say there fixing them, that it! thats all most gamers need. But the fact that even on there own forum, it looks like IW doesn't even care! And I hope someone from IW reads this, you  don't care! Your rich, you already have money, so why care? I understand, but this is why good games are dieing, because you guys want is money in this recession, and the only way to do that is to feed the masses. Who are the masses? The Noobs! Wanna sell alot of copies, put some flashy videos and make the  game as easy as possible to play as you can... reward noobishness! And thats why IW has done with MW2. All those people driven away from getting pwned by people with actual skill have been rewarded in MW2! Woot!  

For those saying, o you people take this game to serious. Thats not it, we  play games to be the best, were not "pros" were competitive. Modern Warfare 2 has eliminated the skills facture, and its really starting to tick us off. Most of us can't explain it, so we look for flaws in this game. We hate games in which we can't display skill, because no matter how good your aim is, cheap kills don't entertain us.  Cheap kills are boring, this is why more an more people are slowly becoming bored with this game with no reason. 

This happened from Halo 2 to Halo 3 and now has happened with Modern Warfare... enjoy your game noobs.

Ouroboros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Ouroboros

You bitched for 2 paragraphs there and not once did you state whats wrong with the game, aside from calling everyone noobs and and flaming IW.  Maybe the situation is obvious to you or even most people but regardless your rant would have more meaning if you explained in detail what is wrong without crying like this.

meptron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By meptron

stop whinning

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Rowr

lololololololololol

u r dumb rofl lol lmao

Toxin066

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Toxin066
    @DuhQbnSiLo said:
    "   For those saying, o you people take this game to serious. Thats not it, we  play games to be the best, were not "pros" were competitive. Modern Warfare 2 has eliminated the skills facture, and its really starting to tick us off. Most of us can't explain it, so we look for flaws in this game. We hate games in which we can't display skill, because no matter how good your aim is, cheap kills don't entertain us.  Cheap kills are boring, this is why more an more people are slowly becoming bored with this game with no reason.    This happened from Halo 2 to Halo 3 and now has happened with Modern Warfare... enjoy your game noobs.   "
    ...awesome post. Fun read. It makes me happy to know that you've made over a thousand of these.
    Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Rowr

/end thread.

I think its pretty clear the op has thought it through thoroughly and has everything worked out. I dont think its possible for anyone to possibly provide counter argument.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#7  Edited By beargirl1
    @Meptron said:
    " stop whinning "

MetalR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By MetalR

I stopped reading after Is

cstrang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cstrang

There is something about shameless elitism that bothers me.  That is to say the OP bothers me.

DuhQbnSiLo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DuhQbnSiLo
    @Ouroboros said:
    " You bitched for 2 paragraphs there and not once did you state whats wrong with the game, aside from calling everyone noobs and and flaming IW.  Maybe the situation is obvious to you or even most people but regardless your rant would have more meaning if you explained in detail what is wrong without crying like this. "
    theres no point about bring up something i already said in other threads...
    Coldfront

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Coldfront
    @DuhQbnSiLo said:

"   Is accept there problems and say there fixing them, that it! thats all most gamers need. But the fact that even on there own forum, it looks like IW doesn't even care! And I hope someone from IW reads this, you  don't care! Your rich, you already have money, so why care? I understand, but this is why good games are dieing, because you guys want is money in this recession, and the only way to do that is to feed the masses. Who are the masses? The Noobs! Wanna sell alot of copies, put some flashy videos and make the  game as easy as possible to play as you can... reward noobishness! And thats why IW has done with MW2. All those people driven away from getting pwned by people with actual skill have been rewarded in MW2! Woot!     For those saying, o you people take this game to serious. Thats not it, we  play games to be the best, were not "pros" were competitive. Modern Warfare 2 has eliminated the skills facture, and its really starting to tick us off. Most of us can't explain it, so we look for flaws in this game. We hate games in which we can't display skill, because no matter how good your aim is, cheap kills don't entertain us.  Cheap kills are boring, this is why more an more people are slowly becoming bored with this game with no reason.    This happened from Halo 2 to Halo 3 and now has happened with Modern Warfare... enjoy your game noobs.   "

congratulations nobody cares. If you hate playing games stop playing sell your console and go do something else
    Ouroboros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ouroboros
    @DuhQbnSiLo said:
    " @Ouroboros said:
    " You bitched for 2 paragraphs there and not once did you state whats wrong with the game, aside from calling everyone noobs and and flaming IW.  Maybe the situation is obvious to you or even most people but regardless your rant would have more meaning if you explained in detail what is wrong without crying like this. "
    theres no point about bring up something i already said in other threads... "    
    Then why create another thread about it?
    Avaloner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Avaloner

Bob Saget! Talk about elitist jerks. 

It is clear that game developers need to appease both the hardcore and the casual ends of the market for different reasons. The hardcore are the most ardent of fans, while the casual are more numerous in number and provide the most income which will be used for future development. Obviously if they made the game too difficult for newcomers then there would have been a chance that many would lose interest and the series would have been enjoyed only by those with the time and perseverance to spare - something that would benefit no one. 

DuhQbnSiLo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DuhQbnSiLo
    @Ouroboros said:
    " @DuhQbnSiLo said:
    " @Ouroboros said:
    theres no point about bring up something i already said in other threads... "    
    Then why create another thread about it? "
    are you dumb? i'll let you read that again...
    ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#15  Edited By ArbitraryWater
    @DuhQbnSiLo: It isn't just infinity ward who doesn't care about your bitching. It's us too. At least think before you start spouting nonsense.
    Ouroboros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ouroboros
    @DuhQbnSiLo:  I really think you should read it again; this thread is obviously just a failed attempt by you to get attention that you think you deserve because noobs are owning you online for reasons that you have mentioned in other threads that no one gives a shit about.  My point is that if you have already bitched in other threads and stated what is wrong with the game in other threads, then why are we creating a new thread about it now - especially when you provide no information for us to give a shit with.  If you didn't feel like you had to quote yourself over again you could've at least referenced yourself or given links or cliff/coles notes as to your issues with the game. 

Also, I am leaving this discussion.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
    deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd rather have a satisfyingly fun game instead of a god damn, frustrating sport that MLG-frat boys cum all over.

DuhQbnSiLo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DuhQbnSiLo
    @Ouroboros said:
    " @DuhQbnSiLo:  I really think you should read it again; this thread is obviously just a failed attempt by you to get attention that you think you deserve because noobs are owning you online for reasons that you have mentioned in other threads that no one gives a shit about.  My point is that if you have already bitched in other threads and stated what is wrong with the game in other threads, then why are we creating a new thread about it now - especially when you provide no information for us to give a shit with.  If you didn't feel like you had to quote yourself over again you could've at least referenced yourself or given links or cliff/coles notes as to your issues with the game.  Also, I am leaving this discussion. "
    noob owning me lol more like me not being happy killing some lemming thats just sitting there... i just walk away laughing and turn off the game...
    George_Hukas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By George_Hukas

Can you stop bitching at IW using words like "us" and "we" ..speak for yourself.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rowr
    @DuhQbnSiLo said:
    " @Ouroboros said:
    " @DuhQbnSiLo:  I really think you should read it again; this thread is obviously just a failed attempt by you to get attention that you think you deserve because noobs are owning you online for reasons that you have mentioned in other threads that no one gives a shit about.  My point is that if you have already bitched in other threads and stated what is wrong with the game in other threads, then why are we creating a new thread about it now - especially when you provide no information for us to give a shit with.  If you didn't feel like you had to quote yourself over again you could've at least referenced yourself or given links or cliff/coles notes as to your issues with the game.  Also, I am leaving this discussion. "
    noob owning me lol more like me not being happy killing some lemming thats just sitting there... i just walk away laughing and turn off the game... "
    You are so leet. I cant believe you would respond like that, it's like you play by nobodies rules but your own. So dreamy.
    JokerClown88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JokerClown88

No Caption Provided
    imhuntad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By imhuntad
    @Ouroboros said:
    This is the best post on this thread so far.
    Druminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Druminator

What problems are you talking about?

DuhQbnSiLo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DuhQbnSiLo

If you don't agree don't post simply as that, i couldn't careless about someone else opinion...

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Rowr
    @imhuntad said:
    " @Ouroboros said:
    This is the best post on this thread so far. "
    This is the second best post of this thread so far.
    monetarydread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By monetarydread
    @DuhQbnSiLo said:

" If you don't agree don't post simply as that, i couldn't careless about someone else opinion... "

If you don't want people responding, then why didn't you just make a blog post instead of a message board thread?  Also, if you are looking for a top level competitive shooter load up Counter Strike 1.6, Painkiller, or Quake III. I on the other hand will keep playing the first shooter I have ever enjoyed online.
    natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#27  Edited By natetodamax

You misspelled "they're" and "their".

DuhQbnSiLo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DuhQbnSiLo
    @natetodamax said:
    "

"
    O WELL YOU MISSPELLED THE IN YOUR YOU NAME... big deal?
    AZChristopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AZChristopher
    @DuhQbnSiLo said:
    " If you don't agree don't post simply as that, i couldn't careless about someone else opinion... "
    Then why not send a letter to IW instead? If you don't care what other people have to say... 

then stop creating threads on a forum.
    DuhQbnSiLo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DuhQbnSiLo
    @AZChristopher said:
    " @DuhQbnSiLo said:
    Then why not send a letter to IW instead? If you don't care what other people have to say...   then stop creating threads on a forum. "
    I don't care about people that bring up something that im not even talking about... and just talk about off-topic crap...
    Avatar image for rollingzeppelin
    rollingzeppelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By rollingzeppelin

Man, you're such a whiney little bitch. I can practically hear the high pitched squeal in your voice. I understand that you're frustrated with the game but maybe a forum where everyone thinks you cry yourself to sleep over a videogame, ie. you're a bitch, isn't the best place to vent that frustration. Also keep in mind that the SP is actually harder in MW2. 

Coldfront

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Coldfront

@DuhQbnSiLo said:

" @AZChristopher said:

" @DuhQbnSiLo said:
    Then why not send a letter to IW instead? If you don't care what other people have to say...   then stop creating threads on a forum. "
    I don't care about people that bring up something that im not even talking about... and just talk about off-topic crap... "
    No one is you're just pissed off and want someone to agree with you so you can feel better about your self. Seriously all of your posts have made no sense and haven't defended your point at all so you're as "off-topic" as everyone else.
    crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By crunchUK

I don't even LIKE modern warfare 2... but saying a game sucks just because "n00bs" can enjoy it is very stupid indeed. Especially when you're implying that cod4 wasn't "n00by"

meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By meteora

What's the deal with the whole "skill" factor in games? Its a game for having fun, it's not a game that you play competitive. You can look at it from that way. And its been like that since COD4; so this is old news.

raynate2022

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By raynate2022

The grammar police are gonna be at your house tonight and beat you until you can spell correctly. There = They're..Your = You're...Were = We're

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By turbomonkey138

Well i see the forum is going through the many topics the same phase that it does from time to time . Street fighter ....Persona 4 .....now modern warfare 2 .

Back on topic. . Im sure they don't care they are raking in the cash .

Coombs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Coombs
    @DuhQbnSiLo said:
    " @natetodamax said:
    "

"
    O WELL YOU MISSPELLED THE IN YOUR YOU NAME... big deal? "
    Whats a you name?
    DuhQbnSiLo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DuhQbnSiLo
    @Coombs said:

" @DuhQbnSiLo said:

" @natetodamax said:
    "

"
    O WELL YOU MISSPELLED THE IN YOUR YOU NAME... big deal? "
    Whats a you name? "
    i did that on purpose, its stands for The Cuban SiLo...

but im not the one correcting people...
    Coombs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Coombs
    @DuhQbnSiLo: 
    You're not the one correcting people...
    Avatar image for joyfullofrockets
    JoyfullOFrockets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By JoyfullOFrockets
    @DuhQbnSiLo said:
    Your thread fails with this. I can see where you're coming from, but openly bitching about it to other people won't provide any enjoyment on your part let alone ours. The frustration of playing MW2 on the PC can't be summarized in words, yet I keep the swearing in my head. The only way you could ever possibly be good at the game is play cheap, and that's it. If you want something more skill based, then why not become part of the military and pwn some n00bs with real skill?
    vunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vunna
    @DuhQbnSiLo said:
    "If you don't agree don't post simply as that, i couldn't careless about someone else opinion... "

Then why make any comments on a video game website??  It's called a forum since ppl normally discuss things in an "open forum".   You started a topic on the Internet and ppl responded.  If you are not smart enuff to use it then put your keyboard down and step away from your mom's computer.  You cannot be angry that other humans in the world have a different opinion than you.  They expressed themselves just like you did.

Any please stop using noob. . .you sound a tad bit retarded.  It's really sad.
    8bitgeorge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By 8bitgeorge

Uhm.. so what's actually wrong with the game, you say?

cooger10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By cooger10

You must just suck, i own kids, especially now with all these new Christmas nubs I love it! Just get some skill and quit posting :)

Avatar image for deactivated-594edfbbc45ca
    deactivated-594edfbbc45ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DuhQbnSiLo said:
    This happened from Halo 2 to Halo 3 and now has happened with Modern Warfare... enjoy your game noobs.   "

But Halo actually requires skill though.
    crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By crunchUK
    @Agent47CSim2 said:
    " @DuhQbnSiLo said:
    This happened from Halo 2 to Halo 3 and now has happened with Modern Warfare... enjoy your game noobs.   "
    But Halo actually requires skill though. "
    Thing about halo is that there's a vast spectrum of learning curves. You can go from the wackiness of action sack all the way to 50 high MLG or squad battle. I don't think the OP would last very long in the most competitive depths of halo 3 at all, despite his claims.
    DuhQbnSiLo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By DuhQbnSiLo
    @Agent47CSim2 said:
    " @DuhQbnSiLo said:
    But Halo actually requires skill though. "
    true, but im talking about the level of difficulty jump from Halo 2 to Halo 3

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.