patkday's Modern Warfare 2 (PC) review

• patkday wrote this review on .
  • patkday has written a total of 4 reviews. The last one was for Crackdown 2

Solid, but not perfect.

I found the campaign's story to be inconsistent. Some parts seemed original and thought provoking (the airport scene of course), but much of the story seemed to jump the shark, so to speak. The ending (no spoilers, don't worry) was pretty much a let down for me - it didn't feel dramatic, but just cheesy.

Multiplayer is fun, but is thoroughly hacked. I'm not sure how much that should factor into the game score, but I will say that the hackers have greatly diminished my enjoyment online.

The best part for me is the special-op missions that you can play co-op. I had a great time playing them with my friends and I wish that the whole campaign was co-op.