holabendez's Modern Warfare 2 (PlayStation 3) review

Over the top, in a good way

Modern Warfare 2 takes all the strong elements of the original Modern Warfare and cranks it up to eleven. The quality gameplay is still there, but the story just goes over the top – in a good way. Any semblance to reality goes out the door in favour of jaw dropping sequences. This coupled with a really strong multiplayer element, including a co-op feature, makes it pretty clear why this game is so damn popular.

Other reviews for Modern Warfare 2 (PlayStation 3)

Hooah 0

Modern Warfare 2 is here, and with fantastic single and multiplayer modes to dig into, it won't be going anywhere for a long, long time. I'm not what you'd call a diehard shooter fan, but even I was surprised when I recently realized that Call of Duty 4 is two years old. While most games have been long since forgotten after their release, everyone around me was still playing, going for a prestige, trying different weapon combinations, and memorizing the maps online. So it may not come as a surp...