michaelfinnie's Modern Warfare 2 (PC) review

Great Game Except for hackers

the feel of modern warfare 2 is great. if u love high blu-ray style graphics u would like it on the PC version. the spec-ops feature is good but some of them are TOO HARD. Multiplayer is fun but sometimes people hack and get all the prestige stuff and/or game winning killstreaks all the time.

Other reviews for Modern Warfare 2 (PC)

Modern Warfare 2: The Shortest Game You'll Love 0

Modern Warfare 2   Play Experience: At the time this review was written I have played through the full campaign on the "normal" difficulty and the "veteran" (hardest) difficulty playing the PC version of MW2. I have gotten a three star rating on all of the spec ops missions playing with a friend and I have hit level 13 (this is still quite low) in the competitive multiplayer. The Summary: Russia has invaded the United States and... that's about it. A short summary for a very short game as I'm ...