Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monday Night Combat

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 11, 2010

A multiplayer-focused third-person shooter that borrows elements from both Team Fortress 2 and Defense of the Ancients. Take control of one of six personified Classes and defend your Moneyball in a futuristic sports environment.

This games splitscreen co-op..

Ulong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ulong

Ideally this shouldn't have to be asked, but games are really finicky about this for some reason.

The game supports 2player split screen coop, but the only mention I can find with google of the splitscreen coop is in Blitz mode. (Just humans against a huge minion wave with no opossing players)

Can myself and a friend go on the real game mode, crossfire, and do splitscreen, on one console, while still playing on xboxlive in crossfire with 8 other players?

Iron_Past

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Iron_Past

Yes. The max is two per console, and you need at least eight people to get a game of Crossfire started. 

Also, you and you're buddy can play split screen Blitz and still play it across Live with two other people if you want.
    PeepingTommy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By PeepingTommy

Not enough games let you log guests in with you on online games. For example, how come they let you have guests on PGR2 yet not on PGR3, PGR4 or Blur? 

For MNC, I hope the frame rate doesn't suffer in split screen. Left 4 Dead for example, while an awesome game, has a significant drop in fidelity during split screen.

Wasara88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Wasara88
    @PeepingTommy said:
    " Not enough games let you log guests in with you on online games. For example, how come they let you have guests on PGR2 yet not on PGR3, PGR4 or Blur?   For MNC, I hope the frame rate doesn't suffer in split screen. Left 4 Dead for example, while an awesome game, has a significant drop in fidelity during split screen. "
    Yeah that sucks....Left 4 dead is so much fun when you can be in the same room with a buddy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.