Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat X

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Apr 14, 2015

The tenth installment of the bloody and storied fighting game franchise picks up decades after the events of the 2011 franchise re-boot, as new and returning kombatants fight throughout the realms over the power of an imprisoned evil.

Faction Fatalties?

theedangle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I am trying to do the Lin Kuei fatalities but it says hold RT and do two dashes but when I try my guy just stands in block mode and doesnt do anything. What I am doing wrong?

Punched

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Punched

@theedangle: you have to be pretty far away and the faction server has to be online.

Kanie47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stand jump distance away from your opponent

theedangle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By theedangle

@punched said:

@theedangle: you have to be pretty far away and the faction server has to be online.

Thank you! Totally worked! Now I just have to figure out how in the heck to do any of the brutalities haha.

Avatar image for do_the_manta_ray
    Do_The_Manta_Ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Make sure you're high enough level to have unlocked the fatalities. If you are, they should be in your fatality list. Then, stand far away from the enemy. I've found that maximum distance always works. Then, hold R2, and do a single dash, so twice in a direction, corresponding to the fatality you're trying to perform.

Also, are you trying to do these in multiplayer, or singleplayer? I have not tried them in a single-player capacity, so can't swear as to whether it works there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.