Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat X

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Apr 14, 2015

The tenth installment of the bloody and storied fighting game franchise picks up decades after the events of the 2011 franchise re-boot, as new and returning kombatants fight throughout the realms over the power of an imprisoned evil.

Warning (Or Something That Just Happened to Me)

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

Got a ce 34878-0 error after this game updated while I had it suspended (PS4 in rest mode) during a cut scene.

I have no idea if this is repeatable, but I tried to get in multiple times and it would crash back to the PS4 dashboard with that error during the opening credit/trademark/legalese screen. So not even getting to the menu. Apparently you either shouldn't leave this game suspended OR this is just a weird one-off, at which point the mods should feel free to nuke this post from orbit (it's the only way to be sure).

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ShaggE

I've seen others reporting the same issue. I don't think it's a suspend mode thing, as people are saying it works when you turn off the network connection. I think something is just terribly broken with the game's servers. (maybe it has to do with the faction war stuff barely working since launch)

I'd check my own copy, but I've got another game going at the moment.

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shagge said:

I've seen others reporting the same issue. I don't think it's a suspend mode thing, as people are saying it works when you turn off the network connection. I think something is just terribly broken with the game's servers. (maybe it has to do with the faction war stuff barely working since launch)

I'd check my own copy, but I've got another game going at the moment.

Well crapbaskets. If that's the case, I'm enduring a 9 hour re installation for nothing...

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By MEATBALL

Glad I don't use suspend mode, but thanks for the warning.

overnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By overnow

I was just getting this error over and over again. Every time I launched the game I would get through the opening logo to the page with all the legal shit, then right as the MK icon loading thing in the bottom right fills up for the first time it would crash every time.

So I disconnected from the internet, relaunched the game, no problems, then I reconnect to the internet, no problem, then I see that it has logged me out of my WB play account so I go to log in there and then I get this "this account is already linked to another (something something)" message. I waited a bit and tried again and it gave me the "account linked" message that I got the first time.

I'm still messing around now. I'll update this if I run into problems again.

Brackstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I was getting it, and turning off the network definitely fixed it. Earlier today I was getting separate in game error messages saying that the faction war servers weren't working, so I'm guessing it's tied to the faction wars/WB account stuff, since it was when I relaunched the game after that happened that I had the crashes.

Gamefreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys here what to do disconnect your internet router get pass the error reconnect after its loading the title screen and you can now play online just no factions based stuff or living towers it seems to be a wb account error

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YEP! Still happening and I'll echo the part where disconnecting from PSN/the internet 100% works.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

Just thought I'd add that the non-Premium version of this game is currently de-listed from the PS Store, but you can still purchase a code from Amazon. Unfortunately because the game is de-listed, even after paying for and downloading the game you will get an error saying the game must be purchased from the PS Store. I have rebuilt my database and twice restored licenses, neither of these solve the issue.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.