quick tip to make the single player go faster

#1 Posted by notha (239 posts) -

ctrl + space speeds up time while traversing the map. 

#2 Edited by Mikemcn (6988 posts) -
@notha said:

" ctrl + space speeds up time while traversing the map.  "

What? THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!

Edit: Your right, my god, why didn't I know this until now. 
#3 Posted by TobbRobb (4647 posts) -

Haha thats fun...

WAIT WHAT!?

#4 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

my god.  Thank you sir!

#5 Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -

This sounds like this is important.  It doesn't affect me but I'm glad this information has been shared.  

#6 Posted by Mikemcn (6988 posts) -
@Kyreo said:
" This sounds like this is important.  It doesn't affect me but I'm glad this information has been shared.   "
Just so you understand, It makes delivering letters so much easier. Like seriously, the world is my oyster, I can go from one side of it to the other in 30 seconds, where it used to take 5 minutes. 
#7 Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -
@Mikemcn said:
" @Kyreo said:
" This sounds like this is important.  It doesn't affect me but I'm glad this information has been shared.   "
Just so you understand, It makes delivering letters so much easier. Like seriously, the world is my oyster, I can go from one side of it to the other in 30 seconds, where it used to take 5 minutes.  "
That's almost 300 extra seconds to do stuff!
#8 Posted by Mikemcn (6988 posts) -
@Kyreo said:
" @Mikemcn said:
" @Kyreo said:
" This sounds like this is important.  It doesn't affect me but I'm glad this information has been shared.   "
Just so you understand, It makes delivering letters so much easier. Like seriously, the world is my oyster, I can go from one side of it to the other in 30 seconds, where it used to take 5 minutes.  "
That's almost 300 extra seconds to do stuff! "
Isn't it Great!
#9 Posted by MuttersomeTaxicab (668 posts) -

Glory be!
#10 Posted by AlexW00d (6275 posts) -

Holy fuck man. Thank you.

#11 Posted by Vexxan (4620 posts) -

A REVOLUTION!

#12 Posted by mfpantst (2574 posts) -

holy shit- I don't play these games and this just blew my mind

#13 Posted by TheHT (11261 posts) -

Problem with speeding up time is you can suddenly be facing a huge ass army that you could have avoided otherwise.

Risk/reward!

#14 Posted by cyraxible (688 posts) -

Well it looks like I'll start doing those herd escorts and message delivery quests now.

#15 Posted by Management (596 posts) -

Well, this seem to fix all the problems I had with Mount & Blade, maybe I should get back in there.

#16 Edited by Aronman789 (2676 posts) -

WELL, SHIT.

#17 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2453 posts) -

O_O THANK YOU!

#18 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

Awesome! I'll have to try this in Warband. Though I'm sure it'd be common knowledge by now if it wasn't a new feature.

When just standing around make sure to use the camp wait function so you still gain progress in the book you're reading.

#19 Posted by Daavpuke (120 posts) -
@Mikemcn said:
" @Kyreo said:
" @Mikemcn said:
" @Kyreo said:
" This sounds like this is important.  It doesn't affect me but I'm glad this information has been shared.   "
Just so you understand, It makes delivering letters so much easier. Like seriously, the world is my oyster, I can go from one side of it to the other in 30 seconds, where it used to take 5 minutes.  "
That's almost 300 extra seconds to do stuff! "
Isn't it Great! "
Think of the possibilities!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.