I want to formally apologize to Levios91.

#1 Edited by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -

All those years ago, he was mercilessly tormented and driven from the boards by myself and other awesome people for his love and constant extolling of Mount & Blade. Now, I'm writing this as I install With Fire and Sword, having already purchased the first two installments of the series and spent dozens of hours on Warband. This series is fun as fuck. Sorry, Levios.

Seriously, y'all should go try this out out. It's baller.

Edit: it just finished installing. BOOSH.
#2 Posted by Contro (2040 posts) -

Levio91's spirit lives on like Tupac Shakur's

#3 Posted by Gargantuan (1882 posts) -

I miss Levio.

#4 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -

Jayge. It's been a while.

Also, yeah i really miss that dude - he was such a character!
Kinda tempted to redeem myself and give this mount and blade a whirl - it just always looked so terrible
#5 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

Miss Levios91? Hell, you, yes you Jayge are a ghost from the past.

#6 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -
@Claude said:
" Miss Levios91? Hell, you, yes you Jayge are a ghost from the past. "
That's what makes this topic so great. Also, because I'm chronically unable to write "Levio" and always add an extra s to his name.
#7 Edited by UncleClassy (405 posts) -

I dont't know anything about this Levios guy, but, I concur that Mount & Blade is indeed one baller ass game.

#8 Posted by Contro (2040 posts) -
@OmegaPirate said:
" Jayge. It's been a while.

Kinda tempted to redeem myself and give this mount and blade a whirl - it just always looked so terrible
"
Yea, I remember the time he created a thread suggesting we draw a target reticule on our PC monitors for some game, lol
#9 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -
@Contro said:

" @OmegaPirate said:

" Jayge. It's been a while.

"
Yea, I remember the time he created a thread suggesting we draw a target reticule on our PC monitors for some game, lol "
I remember the time i made the mistake of mockingly recreating a loving midnight enocunter between him and soulja boi - but he woke up and it was all a dream.
He threatened to call the cyber bullying squad on me on proceeded to get really weird about it. we shant see the likes of him ever again - for better or worse.

@UncleClassy said:

" I dont't know anything about this Levios guy, but, I concur that Mount & Blade is indeed one baller ass game. "

If you find yourself bored or intrigued feel free to pick through his memorial where people linked some of his finer moments

#10 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5144 posts) -

Who is Levio?

#11 Posted by Ben_H (3361 posts) -

I'll admit, I thought he was nuts when he said Mount & Blade was good, but I now have it installed on my computer and am going to try it.  It has both the endorsement of Levio and Dave.  Dave also recommended Majesty 2, which is an amazing game.

#12 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -
@Jayge said:
" @Claude said:
" Miss Levios91? Hell, you, yes you Jayge are a ghost from the past. "
That's what makes this topic so great. Also, because I'm chronically unable to write "Levio" and always add an extra s to his name. "
You could always say governmentcheese made you do it. 73ssssssssssssssss

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.