Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ms. Splosion Man

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Jul 13, 2011

'Splosion Man, everyone's favorite being of mass destruction has finally been captured by Big Science. Fortunately, help is on the way in the form of his newly-created soulmate, the pink and giggly Ms. 'Splosion Man!

Ms. Splosion Man Cameo?

Nottle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nottle

One of the pieces of concept art on the last page of the art section has a picture featuring Ms. Splosion man talking into a walkie talkie along with her making an angry face and her being happy. The description says it is used in another game, but it tells the player to guess what it is. Does anyone have any idea what it could be from? I have no idea. They look like pictures that would be next to a text box.

Grimmy616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Grimmy616

Maybe gunstringer?

Nottle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Nottle
    @Grimmy616: Possibly. No way to know since that isn't out yet. I was thinking maybe Retro city Rampage since the arcade machine is in this game. But I have no idea.
    matpaget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By matpaget

I don't think it's Gunstringer if they said it's used in another game. 
    Maybe if it said, it's being used in another game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.