Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ms. Splosion Man

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Jul 13, 2011

'Splosion Man, everyone's favorite being of mass destruction has finally been captured by Big Science. Fortunately, help is on the way in the form of his newly-created soulmate, the pink and giggly Ms. 'Splosion Man!

So.... Ms. Splosion Man to appear on Retro City Rampage?

craigbo180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By craigbo180

Well at first this would seem like a perfectly reasonable suggestion to make as there is a cabinet for downloading retro city rampage in the arcade section of Ms. Splosion Man despite having no known attachment Ms. Splosion Man or Twisted Pixel in any form. Retro City Rampage has already confirmed that guest characters will be appearing in the game, I can't remember off the top of my head but I know they announced a few, the only one I remember for sure is Mr Destructoid.

Well I took the liberty of unlocking all of the concept art (barring the completed game concept art, due to the fact I haven't yet completed the game) and if you have also unlocked some of the art you will notice that when you click "A" on any art piece you will get a brief description of the art. Well if you unlock one of the last concepts of three alternate facial expressions of Ms. Splosion Man you will notice that the description informs you that the concept art was created because Ms. Splosion Man will be appearing in a title from another developer and alternate expressions were required.

Just my own personal observation but I am going to go ahead and CONFIRM that Ms. Splosion Man will be making an appearance in Retro City Rampage.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By ajamafalous

@craigbo180 said:

Just my own personal observation but I am going to go ahead and CONFIRM that Ms. Splosion Man will be making an appearance in Retro City Rampage.

Bold words.

craigbo180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By craigbo180
    @ajamafalous: That's how I roll.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.