Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Path of Exile

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 23, 2013

Path of Exile is a free-to-play PC online action Role-Playing Game set in a dark fantasy world.

You got your Bloons Tower Defense in my Path of Exile! (Trailer)

meatsofevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By meatsofevil

You got your Path of Exile in my Bloons Tower Defense!

That's right y'all, the hottest latest expansion to everyone's favorite forever game Path of Exile just got another expansion. This time: Tower Defense... and some big changes, but mostly tower defense

As with most expansions, it can be a little tough to tell what's happening during these encounters, but they're pretty fun!

Gundato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A friend who still plays regularly is pretty excited about it.

I dunno. More power to GGG and the folk who play it, but I think I have fully bounced off almost entirely.

It used to be that I would play every other or every third league. The game is amazing, but it is a time commitment that I don't want year round.

Then they started getting a bit too ambitious with the expansions. Syndicate was fun (still not sure how people had trouble understanding what was going on there) , but I think I was on travel the first week and missed the rough patch for that? And apparently the pokemon league was a complete clusterfuck?

And this definitely seems like the kind of league where I want other people to beta test it for me.

And I am not sure what GGG should do. The core community seems to love this and it is a great way to get casuals to take a look (it is fucking tower defense in a diablo...). I just can't help but feel that they are losing out on the folk in between. But I am not sure how much we matter from a market perspective.

That being said: I'll probably catch a few streamers. I can imagine things looking gorgeous with spell effects popping off constantly

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

I fucking love Bloons so you have my attention.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.