Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Anyone still playing C&C 3 with no expansion?

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By mikemcn

Hey im getting a new comp at the end of the month. I have alot of older games that didnt work quite right on my old comp. So when the new one comes i plan to reinstall them and play the hell out of um. One of those games is Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium wars.

Is the community still strong or have they all switched over to Red alert 3?

VACkillers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By VACkillers

yep i still do...

i havne't got my new pc yet to run RA3 properly... but some of the RA units i think are crappy... so i'll still be a heavy C&C3 player...

Avatar image for existentnighthawk
    existentnighthawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By existentnighthawk

C&C 3 was pretty lame imo. I LOVE Red Alert series and I gotta say if you have a good PC and are a decent strategist, go for RA3. Really theres nothing to fear there. It truly shines online, its like RA2 but in a new...gen..

VACkillers said:

"yep i still do...i havne't got my new pc yet to run RA3 properly... but some of the RA units i think are crappy... so i'll still be a heavy C&C3 player..."
    C&C 3 had plenty of crappy units, in fact all games do. But you should try some help forums for your installation issues.

OP - Go on Steam and buy RA3...its funner than C&C 3 which I found very bland to begin with.

j0rdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By j0rdan

yeh, im still playing without the expansions too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.