Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Best point and click adventure pc games??

• 57 results
    gsquirrelgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Definitely The Longest Journey

Also I don't see nearly enough recommendations for Day of the Tentacle as well as Indiana Jones: Fate of Atlantis and Loom. Furthermore, does The Cave count? And what about Walking Dead?

Avatar image for monstersarehere
    monstersarehere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@beachthunder: I am open to suggestions =)

The last adventure games I've played are Machinarium (pretty cool), Gray Matter (didn't work out), Walking Dead (cool), Jurassic Park (average), The Cave (okayish) and I have purchased but yet to play Gemini Rue.

It might be that I am an old timer, but I still prefer older adventure games. Those were the times....!

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

Silver-Streak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

There are so many great games in this thread.

However, I believe that the best point and click adventure game series is Quest for Glory. It's basically like someone got their RPG Peanut Butter in a Sierra Adventure Game Chocolate.

It's so good. The entire series. So good.

Landmine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I didn't see this one while skimming posts: Full Throttle, one of my personal favorites.

porousshield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@landmine: It got mentioned a few times. It's one of my favourites as well.

--

I really enjoyed the Blackwell Bundle from Watjet Eye. I got it in a Wadjet Eye bundle without knowing anything about but I ended up interesting me more than Genimi Rue and Resonance which I bought the bundle for. I'll admit the games took a little while for me to warm up to them though and it's the second game in the Blackwell series that hooked me.

Another point and click I enjoyed recently was Gray Matter. It reminds me a lot of older style point and clicks which makes sense since the games have Jayne Jensen in common with the Gabriel Knight series. I hated the cutscene art style and I know a bunch of other people that do too so don't let that first impression sour you to a great game.

Avatar image for cardinaldextrous
    cardinaldextrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By cardinaldextrous

Haven't seen this one while skimming...

The Dig.

Brilliant sci-fi point/click game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.