Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Do people buy Microsoft cause they like them?

• 52 results
    angelkanarias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By angelkanarias
    @fallen_elite said:
    " @angelkanarias said:
    " Oh, and Google Chrome OS won't have viruses! Take that Microsoft! It won't have malware because all the processing and updating is made in other servers. "
    Every OS has and probably will be susceptible to viruses. Even Macs do despite what the ads leave you to believe that you are safe. Windows is by far the most used operating system in the world and hackers only care about taking the time to exploit it for that reason. "
    well, maybe I crossed a bit the line saying it won't have viruses, but it will definitively won't have as much as Windows even if it end being at the top.@fallen_elite said:
    " @angelkanarias said:
    " Vista is shit for anyone (that is undeniable at this point), from devs who find problems with compatability to common users who have to wait 5 hours to copy some stupid files, but it runs games and it is understandable unlike Macs. The 360 dies every now and then and it has less power than the PS3 but it is cheaper and it is american. I would use open source software if it was not because they don't really play good games. I don't believe that if another open source software took the lead it would have so many problems as Windows. Open Source systems are much more effective in fixing problems and they are more reliable than Windows systems because they are Open Source, that is why server companies are changing to linux.  I hope Google Chrome OS finally brakes the monopoly of Microsoft to create a really fair system. (I also hope it plays games) "
    Fanboyism is overwhelming in you post.  Vista has been great since SP1 and there haven't been any compatibility problems that I have atleast been aware of and I use my Vista PC at least 8 hours every day. If you want a free alternative you don't have to wait for Google to release an OS. Linux already exists and it's free. Neither Linux or Google's operating system will be able to be able to play games or be compatible with any major software that people care about and use. If you just use your PC to check your email then what are you doing wasting money on Windows or any OS that costs money? "
     ''360 has less power than a PS3? Really?'' yeah, really. And anyways, I don't use as much my computer as you, but it takes an awefull lot of time to copy some simple folders from my hard drive to my PC, that has happened from day one and thousands of users have this problem, microsoft has launched patches and other stuff like that but it still is a pain in the ass for many of us. ''If you just use your PC to check your email then what are you doing wasting money on Windows or any OS that costs money?'' I do play games and that's why I have Vista and that is why I said ''(I also hope it plays games)''. 
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By LiquidPrince

There's nothing wrong with Vista. I've been using it for two years, and running heavy applications on it and it's never failed me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.