Game Logo Letter Quiz Thingy: PlayStation 2 (Part V)

  • 57 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by Gump (565 posts) -
#2 Posted by Yukoei (1878 posts) -
#3 Posted by skrutop (3615 posts) -

The Y in Playstation is from Ys 5

#4 Posted by Gump (565 posts) -

"Guess whatever letters you wish."

#5 Posted by Yukoei (1878 posts) -
@Gump said:
" "Guess whatever letters you wish." "
That...confuses me =/ 
 
And can I guess another one?
#6 Edited by Gump (565 posts) -
@Yukoei said:

" @Gump said:

" "Guess whatever letters you wish." "

That...confuses me =/  And can I guess another one? "
Yes, you can only guess one letter at a time EVEN IF YOU GUESS A LETTER RIGHT/WRONG.
#7 Posted by Yukoei (1878 posts) -
@Gump said:
" @Yukoei said:

" @Gump said:

" "Guess whatever letters you wish." "
That...confuses me =/  And can I guess another one? "
Yes,  You can only guess one letter at a time EVEN IF YOU GUESS A LETTER RIGHT/WRONG. "
Is the S in Playstation from  Scaler?
#8 Posted by skrutop (3615 posts) -

The second A in Playstation is from one of the Grand Theft Autos, but hard to know which one.  I'll guess GTA III.
#9 Posted by Gump (565 posts) -
@skrutop said:
" The second A in Playstation is from one of the Grand Theft Autos, but hard to know which one.  I'll guess GTA III. "
No, it's not a Grand Theft Auto game.
#10 Posted by Yukoei (1878 posts) -

Maybe you should make it only 2 guesses per user? I think I know some more up there but I don't want to spoil it for other people.

#11 Edited by Gump (565 posts) -
@Yukoei said:

" Maybe you should make it only 2 guesses per user? I think I know some more up there but I don't want to spoil it for other people. "

Hahaha, you're right. If you guess correct, you can't guess another letter until AFTER someone else does.
Sounds reasonable or confusing?
#12 Edited by MikkaQ (10294 posts) -

The N in Sony is from NARC 
 

 
Now I must do some good thinking. 
 
EDIT: OOOH OOOH, Umm the Y in plaYstation... is it Ys IV: Mask of the Sun, no? 
 
Aah fuck, didn't read the one at a time rule. Sorry, brahs.

#13 Posted by StarwindX9 (145 posts) -

P is Phantom Brave

#14 Posted by erinfizz (1048 posts) -
#15 Posted by Yukoei (1878 posts) -
@Gump said:
" @Yukoei said:

" Maybe you should make it only 2 guesses per user? I think I know some more up there but I don't want to spoil it for other people. "

Hahaha, you're right. If you guess correct, you can't guess another letter until AFTER someone else does. Sounds reasonable or confusing? "
It sounds good ^_^
#16 Posted by Gump (565 posts) -

Keep it up.

#17 Posted by Yukoei (1878 posts) -

Bump.

#18 Posted by Gump (565 posts) -

Too hard?

#19 Posted by Bones8677 (3248 posts) -

The L in Playstation is Lifeline.

#20 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -

the o in sony is Orphen Scion of Sorcery

#21 Posted by Gump (565 posts) -
@Ryax said:

" the o in sony is Orphen Scion of Sorcery "

 Someone already said that.
#22 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -

yeah the i is Intellivision lives!

#23 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4896 posts) -

Y in Sony is a Spyro game.

#24 Posted by Jimi (1126 posts) -

That a is gta 3 I think?

#25 Posted by Gump (565 posts) -
@SJSchmidt93 said:
" Y in Sony is a Spyro game. "
@Jimi said:
" That a is gta 3 I think? "
Nope.
#26 Posted by Gump (565 posts) -

Okay, I'm not going to make more games until this is done.

#27 Posted by Yukoei (1878 posts) -
@Gump said:
"

Okay, I'm not going to make more games until this is done.

"
Good choice ^_^
#28 Posted by AjayRaz (12429 posts) -

oh geez! i missed this one! all the ones i know are taken ; ; 

#29 Posted by Gump (565 posts) -

You guys can finish this.

#30 Posted by Yukoei (1878 posts) -

It is strange noone seems to be guessing, I love this thread but sadly I don't know anymore.

#31 Posted by Gump (565 posts) -

Too hard?

#32 Posted by Allprox (547 posts) -

The Y in Sony is from  Yanya Caballista: City Skater.

#33 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7241 posts) -

This is hard, Yukoei already took the ones I knew :(

#34 Posted by eroticfishcake (7786 posts) -

The "T" looks very R-Typish...

#35 Edited by Snail (8606 posts) -

Dude, all your other Game Logo Letter Quiz Thingies have 404'd.
 
Also, it wasn't XIII_Sniper who guessed the Y in Playstation, it was Skruptop.

#36 Posted by Gump (565 posts) -
@NekuSakuraba said:

" This is hard, Yukoei already took the ones I knew :( "

Yes, this is the hard one. 
 
@eroticfishcake said:

" The "T" looks very R-Typish... "

Yes, it's also a rhythm game for the PS2.
 
@Snail said:
" Dude, all your other Game Logo Letter Quiz Thingies have 404'd.  Also, it wasn't XIII_Sniper who guessed the Y in Playstation, it was Skruptop. "
Oops! You're totally right and the links are working now.
#37 Edited by Skald (4367 posts) -
#38 Posted by FateOfNever (1843 posts) -

Is the second A in Playstation from airblade?

#39 Posted by Gump (565 posts) -
@extremeradical said:
" The Sony S is from Sniper Elite. "
@FateOfNever said:
" Is the second A in Playstation from airblade? "
Yes, yes.
#40 Posted by Skald (4367 posts) -
#41 Posted by Gump (565 posts) -

2 months and nothing new...

#42 Posted by EliasT (671 posts) -

Great thread idea, is the 2 from Battlefield 2?

#43 Posted by Gump (565 posts) -
@EliasT said:
" Great thread idea, is the 2 from Battlefield 2? "
Never.
#44 Posted by AjayRaz (12429 posts) -

what the hell? when did you make this one Gump? i missed it :\ 

#45 Posted by Gump (565 posts) -
@AjayRaz said:
" what the hell? when did you make this one Gump? i missed it :\  "
I don't even know...
#46 Posted by AjayRaz (12429 posts) -

we are pathetic :( 

#47 Posted by Gump (565 posts) -

Anyone?

#48 Posted by AjayRaz (12429 posts) -

we can't do it, man! 

#49 Posted by Gump (565 posts) -

YOU CAN DO IT!

#50 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7241 posts) -



This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.