Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 2

Platform »

Sony's PlayStation 2 is the second home video game console produced by Sony Computer Entertainment Incorporated, and to date is the best-selling home console of all time, with an install base of 150 million units since its launch.

This page needs some cleanup

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#1  Edited By LordAndrew

There's a bunch of games on here that simply appear on the PlayStation 2 and don't actually have a PlayStation 2 in them. I don't know enough about the games to do it (I'm not sure I've ever seen a PlayStation 2 ingame) but hopefully someone else knows enough to help clean it up.

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By OmegaPirate

Ill have a browse through and remove what i know for SURE hasnt got a ps2 in it - cant do much else than that though

roushimsx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By roushimsx

Crazy. I'm sure I've seen a PS2 in a few games but I can't really recall anything right now. Not as readily as the Saturn (Shenmue, Virtual On), Dreamcast (VOOT), or N64 (Banjo Kazooie). Hrm.

The list could use a full on abortion and a targeted text block to more clearly specify that it's not a platform tag, it's an object page. Right now the list has just completely grown out of control.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.