The Pokémon Rumble wiki last edited by BGoldenTLE on 12/10/14 10:57PM
View full history
You can control your own Toy Pokemon through dungeons and arenas in melee based combat. The player starts out with a low level common pokemon and grinds through battles with wild pokemon where you can collect coins which allow you to buy new attacks or recruit new pokemon. Eventually when the player obtains a high enough level pokemon, the Battle Royale arena opens. In the Battle Royale arena, the player can take on dozens of pokemon at once and must defeat them all to rank up, while facing stronger and stronger pokemon along the way.
Stages are broken up into several segments, always ending in a boss battle with a large version of a pokemon. Once the boss is defeated, he may be recruited.
The game supports up to four players at once in both co-op and competitive modes. It also has a password system for unlocking new pokemon.
Pokemon Rumble introduced "special traits" for certain pokemon. The special trait is something individual pokemon can possess. These pokemon will sparkle different colors when defeated. Some of the traits include stat altering traits which give the pokemon a higher attack power or more HP. Other traits include "guard" traits which make the pokemon resistant to certain types of enemy attacks.
If a player releases a pokemon, an release ticket can be picked up. Releasing five of the same type of pokemon will give the player a ticket for the next stage of evolution. Releasing five of the highest stage of evolution will give the player a ticket for the basic form of pokemon. Pokemon without any evolution forms will not produce tickets. Some combination of tickets redeemed at a special building in the game will result in rare pokemon tickets.
These are the ticket combinations for the US version:
- Five Mothim = Burmy Trash/Sandy/Plant Cloak Ticket
- Pidgeot, Fearow, Jynx, Lapras = Articuno Ticket
- Dragonite, Bastiodon, Garchomp, Lucario, Magnezone = Dialga Ticket
- Gyarados, Empoleon, Garchomp, Blastoise, Dragonite = Palkia Ticket
- Heat Rotom, Wash Rotom, Cut Rotom, Frost Rotom, Spin Rotom = Darkrai Ticket
- Five East Sea Shellos = West Sea Gastrodon Ticket
- Dragonite, Gengar, Spiritomb, Garchomp, Dusknoir = Giratina Ticket
- Dialga, Palkia, Giratina = Mewtwo Ticket
- Three Phione = Manaphy Ticket
- Magmar, Pidgeot, Fearow, Charizard = Moltres Ticket
- Vaporeon, Lapras = Phione Ticket
- Five East Sea Gastrodon = West Sea Shallos Ticket
- Rotom, Jolteon = Spin Rotom Ticket
- Rotom, Vaporeon = Wash Rotom Ticket
- Rotom, Glaceon = Frost Rotom Ticket
- Rotom, Flareon = Heat Rotom Ticket
- Rotom, Leafeon = Cut Rotom Ticket
- Charizard, Arcanine, Arbok, Kangaskhan, Bastiodon = Shaymin Land Form Ticket
- Five Grass Cloak Burmy = Wormadam Trash/Sandy/Grass Cloak Ticket
- Electabuzz, Raichu, Pidgeot, Fearow = Zapdos Ticket
- Five West Sea Shellos = East Sea Gastrodon
- Five West Sea Gastrodon = East Sea Shellos
If you head over to the recruitment building and enter these passwords in the terminal, you can get special Pokemon. These are for the US Version of the game only.
- 1589-3955 = Venusaur
- 7540-5667 = Cherrim Positive Form
- 0511-0403 = Eevee
- 9580-1423 = Blastoise
- 9561-8808 = Mew
- 8672-1076 = Turtwig
- 7968-4528 = Charizard
- 9849-3731 = Shiny Rattata
- 8322-3706 = Giratina (Origin Form)
- 5468-6284 = Shaymin (Sky Form)
- 5575-2435 = Shiny Bidoof
- 7927-6161 = Charmander
- 6824-2045 = Squirtle
- 8109-8304 = Chimchar
- 9900-2455 = Piplup
- There was also promotional cards featuring rumble pokemon.