Season 6 is live! All of the old rules apply, except for the fact that we're playing with 3 legendaries this time around (3 out of the maximum of 9 named Pokemon). The season is going to start soon, so sign up now. Don't forget to register your team with me by sending me a PM. If you do not register a team, you cannot participate.
|Hey my team is carbink, aromatisse, mawile, musharna, dragalge, rhyperior. Subs; normal shaymin, genesect, palkia.|
|Hitmonchan, Primeape, Machamp, Meloetta, Mewtwo, Keldeo Subs: Pikachu, Greninja, Charizard|
|Togekiss, Ferrothorn, Venusaur, Heatran, Landorus-T, Latios Subs: Aegislash, Gliscor, Volcarona|
Keldeo Garchomp Latios Bisharp Charizard Thundurus Subs: Dragonite Mandibuzz Gliscor
Kyogre, Rayquaza, Lucario, Charizard, Mamoswine, Togekiss. Subs: Mewtwo, Gengar, Blaziken.
|Azumarill, Garchomp, Galvantula, Tyranitar, Aegislash, Mandibuzz. Subs: Scizor, Gliscor, and Venusaur.|
|SpaceBoat||Whimsicott, Chandelure, Ferrothorn, Mewtwo, Kyurem-B, Genesect - Subs: Aegislash, Scizor, Starmie|
More teams because I don't know how to edit an existing table
|Turtlebird95||Ho-oh, Suicune, Nidoking, Venusaur, Dialga, Volcarona Subs: Eelektross, Heracross, Braviary|
Alakazam Tyranitar Aegislash Lucario Greninja Xerneas Subs: Tyrantrum Mewtwo Blaziken
1. You are to battle with the "normal" preset that sets all Pokemon to level 50. This season we are doing a best of 3 for every match (meaning you have to win 2 games against your opponent to advance) with a double elimination format (winners/losers brackets).
2. You are allowed to have a full team of 6 pokedudes, though you can have less if you're crazy. You may also have up to 3 subs. So you can have a total of 9 Pokemon eligible to participate.
2. B) In a best of 3 set, you cannot make subs if you won the previous match. So if you're 1 - 0 up that means you have to play the next game with your previous team of 6. However, losers of the latest game in a best of 3 set can use up to all 3 of their subs. So for example if you win 1 then lose the next game, you are allowed to make up to 3 subs for the final game.
C) The original 6 you register must be the starting team for the first game in a set.
3. If you are in the the tournament, you must PM me your [up to] 9 pokedudes that you will use for this season. Failure to do so results in exclusion (more details with point no. 9).
4. You should have 3 legendary pokedudes, and no evasion moves. You can put one of the opponent's Pokedudes to sleep but not more than that. Yes, you are free to use any Pokedudes that come from the Bank.
5. You can't have more than 1 of the same pokedude in your party, and the same goes for held items (so you can't have 6 leftovers for example). Items are locked to their pokedude, so you can't have leftovers on Dragonite in one fight but Mudkip in the other.
6. When a match is over, update your score on the bracket and post in this thread if you won or lost (we don't need both of you to post/update, just one).
7. Include replay codes of your matches in your posts so that everyone else can also see them.
8. Do not use this thread to set up match times/friend codes with your opponents, please use the PM system for that.
9. Registration for season 6 will end on April 18 or 19 (depends on # of players). The tournament will start a day after that.
10. As always, it is a good idea to take a picture of your victory/the opponent's team in case someone here tries to grief.