Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Poker Night at the Inventory

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Nov 22, 2010

A poker game from Telltale featuring many key characters from their studio along with other guest stars.

Before you say anything about Heavy's voice

abdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 28

Edited By abdo

Poker Night at the Inventory trailer is out:

If you've already watched the Poker Night trailer, you might have noticed that Heavy sounds kinda weird. Just to reassure you, yes, it's the same original voice actor. It's only that first line that his voice sounds a bit off. If you watch it again and skip ahead to his second bit near the end of the trailer, you'll notice that he sounds just like he did in the Meet the Heavy video; it's his indoor voice.

I dunno why he sounded so wrong at the start, but I hope his voice stays consistent throughout the game.
    abdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#1  Edited By abdo

Poker Night at the Inventory trailer is out:

If you've already watched the Poker Night trailer, you might have noticed that Heavy sounds kinda weird. Just to reassure you, yes, it's the same original voice actor. It's only that first line that his voice sounds a bit off. If you watch it again and skip ahead to his second bit near the end of the trailer, you'll notice that he sounds just like he did in the Meet the Heavy video; it's his indoor voice.

I dunno why he sounded so wrong at the start, but I hope his voice stays consistent throughout the game.
    Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

Normally he is yelling it. We hardly hear him talking normally. 

zzzleepy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By zzzleepy

I didn't think the Heavy sounded weird at all. But you'd better not beat him three times, poor fella!

weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By weltal

I'm more weirded out about Tycho's voice.

audiosnag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By audiosnag

Tycho's voice threw me for a second. I guess i assumed he'd sound like Jerry. It's cool though.
    This looks rad. I love how they included the Dangeresque glasses.

medacris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By medacris
    @Zzzleepy:  Me neither. Man, the Soviet Union = serious business about poker, huh? I want the Iron Curtain the most out of all the items...she's gorgeous.

I do wonder how Demo's gonna see out of those shades if he's already blind in one eye...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.