Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Poker Night at the Inventory

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Nov 22, 2010

A poker game from Telltale featuring many key characters from their studio along with other guest stars.

Is this game worth it?

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By ch13696

So I'm trying to pick up some games as a last minute purchase before I kick back till the Holiday sale at the end of December. I need to know if Poker Night at the Inventory is worth the $5 price point. I'm also picking up Beat Hazard too for $2.50.

nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By nintendoeats

I wish I could say that it is, but it feels like it should be a 15 dollar game with more content. People start repeating themselves way too fast, and there is this loose feeling to everything. You may want to buy it in support of more games like it though... 

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By ch13696
    @nintendoeats said:
    " I wish I could say that it is, but it feels like it should be a 15 dollar game with more content. People start repeating themselves way too fast, and there is this loose feeling to everything. You may want to buy it in support of more games like it though...  "
    hhhmmmm sounds like maybe I should wait on a deal. Till then I'm going to have to really think about it.
    NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By NekuSakuraba
    @ch13696 Just buy it, it's $5 not $50.
    ali_d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By ali_d

I got it when it was reduced; for the funny one liners and the TF2 unlocks I'd say it's worth it.

PepeSilvia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By PepeSilvia

It's 5 bucks for a few hours of fun, if you play TF2 as well it's a no-brainer.

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By Undeadpool
    @ch13696: If you play TF2, absolutely. Even if you don't, if you have an appreciation for I'd say at least two of the characters, then go for it. The conversations they have are hilarious, the one-liners are great, and it's only $5. Waiting for a deal is going to save you $4 at absolute most, so just pick it up, I'd say.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.