Prey + Valve =?

#1 Posted by DARKIDO07 (876 posts) -

After the release of Portal do you think Prey 2 will feature a portal gun like in the game Portal, allowing us to create our own puzzles? That would be pretty awesome and amp up the puzzles by 100% I hope they do that, if they did what would the portal gun look like?

#2 Posted by Jman522 (401 posts) -
@DARKIDO07:
it would probably like a giant inside out roach on your wrist that sucked the sweat off your skin to gather energy to create portals?

I just ordered prey one for pc, hopefully I find it awesome, is prey 2 supposed to come out this year?
#3 Posted by LeadNinja (308 posts) -

There's a Prey 2?  Wasn't the first one one of those straight-to-bargain-bin affairs like XII?

#4 Posted by Jman522 (401 posts) -
@LeadNinja:
not sure, I know it wasnt SUPER popular but it got pretty good reviews and fans still think its a great game to this day, at lest from what ive read about it

#5 Posted by KimFidler (311 posts) -

I actually kind of enjoyed Prey. 

#6 Posted by Jman522 (401 posts) -
@KimFidler:
its okie we can all hold hands and let it out.....it looks like a fun game^^

now doesnt that feel better......lol
#7 Posted by LeadNinja (308 posts) -

I played it and enjoyed it.  But I bought it second hand for about £7 after seeing it for that price for a long time.  And I meant XIII, not XII.

#8 Posted by bybeach (4703 posts) -

Decent game with a good concept/mechanic. A few parts were a little silly, thats all.

i played it through, that says something-,least to me..heh

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.