No recent wiki edits to this page.
- Total Control: An improved and enhanced 360-degree passing ratio. Players will have a great level of control over every pass, shot, headed ball, throw-in, etc.
- Shot Stamina Gauge: An addition to the power gauge, the new shot stamina gauge will detail the player's level of fitness. Sprinting too often will result in a decline in stats and a loss of pace.
- New Defender AI: Defenders will act more naturally and not always opt to chase any ball that enters their zone.
- Animation and Player Physics: Players will enjoy more natural motions as every in-game animation has been reworked.
- Speed of Play: The pace of the game will depend entirely on each individual situation.
- Improved Goalkeepers: Players will have more control over goalkeepers than ever before.
- Aesthetics: The game will feature over 1000 new animations. There will be displays of motion blur during replays.
- Tactics and Strategy: There will be an all new 'Drag and Drop' tactics screen, where players can be substituted and positioned on the pitch exactly where the player wants.
- Feint Settings: There is an increased number of feints and tricks in the game, and players can "link" these together using different combinations of directions on the right analog stick.
- Master League Online: Players will now be able to challenge other managers online with their Master League squad.
The game will also offer new camera angles and tweaked difficulty levels. New co-commentary will be provided by Jim Beglin, replacing Mark Lawrenson.
Konami have confirmed that a demo for the game will be available on PC and PlayStation Network on September 15th. No date has yet been announced for the Xbox 360 demo.
A demo for the game is already available for PlayStation Plus subscribers, having been released to them on September 8th, a week earlier than the general release date.
The demo allows you to play a 10-minute match with two teams from FC Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Chivas Guadalajara and Internacional. The game speed can also be altered so that the player can play the match at a pace that suits them. The speed can be set between -2 and 2, with the default speed being 0.