By Spacetrucking 0 Comments
I would have the following dialogue options:
- [Renegade+10] Punch Jeff for insinuating that I've to work for my rewards
- [Renegade+5] Intimidate Jeff by telling him that withholding rewards can be bad for his health
- I don't have time for this...
- Tell me more about this quest...
- [Paragon+5] Sweet talk Jeff into giving me extra xp for no good reason
- [Paragon+10] Complete the quest promptly while also posting hints for others
*All wiki pages are now fully voiced by the Giantbomb crew.
GSC Gameworld (the S.T.A.L.K.E.R guys)
After visiting the quest log, I would
- Kill Dave for introducing me to the quest system
- Complete the quest and then kill Dave for extra xp
- Browse all day for the answers, get lost in the giant database and then come back to kill Dave
- Try to complete the quest and get betrayed/ambushed by Dave. Obviously, I'd have to kill Dave in this scenario too.
*The entire site is now available only in the brown shade and requires the flashlight page to be open at all times for proper viewing.
- Users have 30 mins to complete all quests. Failure to do so redirects users to the Death page and halves the screensize.
- Users can leave sticky notes on top of each page to help others with their quest.
- In the ultimate invasion of privacy, you can now watch glimpses of what others are browsing.
*Visiting the Death page results in loss of all wiki points and user levels.
- Clicking on any link might direct you to the Vanille page.
- Once you arrive on a quest related page, you're automatically put on a guided tour of the site.
- Upon restarting GB in a new tab, you'll be given two options: Press X to continue the tour or close the browser.
*Giantbomb is now available in fuchsia, cyan and lime themes. Also, the "bomb" now sports a zipper.
Upon receiving a quest, users have the option to:
- Try to complete the quest by clicking on links but fail due to the janky code
- Continuously refresh the "Jump" page to increase level
- Turn into a vampire by visiting the vampire page
- Contribute to the Horse Armor page for +100 XP & a slightly prettier load screen.
*Clicking on any wiki page now automatically plays Morrowind's theme song.
Valve or Blizzard
Still in development.
I totally did this for the blog quest.