Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Prototype

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 09, 2009

Prototype is an open-world action game from Radical Entertainment. You are Alex Mercer, a human transformed by a deadly virus into a virtually invincible killing machine.

HobbitJacob need Prototype badly!

HobbitJacob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By HobbitJacob

Ok, so my 360 is broken. And the bad part is, its right when I start getting into it again. I only owned one game for my 360 when it broke(Farcry: Instincts Predator)
    and I was getting tired of it. So now my bro has Gears of War for his 360, and I borrowed COD 4 and I have nothing to play it on. Yeah, I can go in my brother's room and play it, but I really miss the joy of sitting in my room, happily enjoying my 360. And as far as the DS goes, All I have is Pokemon Platinum and Shaun White: Snowboarding. Both of which Im getting very bored of. I want to get my hands on Prototype sooooooo bad, but I just don't have the money. I was thinking about trading in my DS lite for it, I thought it over. Would that really be a wise decision? I guess not. A system for a game? I don't think so. Plus with the anticipation of my pre-ordered copy of Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, I couldn't sell my ds. Im a huge KH fan and Ive been waiting for a new KH game forever, and not a crappy card-based one haha. But I NEED Prototype. If anyone has it, could you tell me if it's good or some opinions. Please? Well, I guess im gonna go play COD 4. Seeya!

HobbitJacob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By HobbitJacob

Ok, so my 360 is broken. And the bad part is, its right when I start getting into it again. I only owned one game for my 360 when it broke(Farcry: Instincts Predator)
    and I was getting tired of it. So now my bro has Gears of War for his 360, and I borrowed COD 4 and I have nothing to play it on. Yeah, I can go in my brother's room and play it, but I really miss the joy of sitting in my room, happily enjoying my 360. And as far as the DS goes, All I have is Pokemon Platinum and Shaun White: Snowboarding. Both of which Im getting very bored of. I want to get my hands on Prototype sooooooo bad, but I just don't have the money. I was thinking about trading in my DS lite for it, I thought it over. Would that really be a wise decision? I guess not. A system for a game? I don't think so. Plus with the anticipation of my pre-ordered copy of Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, I couldn't sell my ds. Im a huge KH fan and Ive been waiting for a new KH game forever, and not a crappy card-based one haha. But I NEED Prototype. If anyone has it, could you tell me if it's good or some opinions. Please? Well, I guess im gonna go play COD 4. Seeya!

Avatar image for origina1penguin
    Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Origina1Penguin

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.